Excellent experience

Very attentive aides and staff. Warm and welcoming to family members, Nice surroundings, attractively furnished. Very helpful in orienting new patient. Very helpful to family.

One of My Top Picks

This is a really nice community, and it was one of my top picks for my mother. My tour of it went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked nice, and everything was well maintained. The staff was very friendly, and my questions were answered. The experience went very well, and this is a nice community.

Great care

I am really happy with the care that is given here. The staff is nice and caring. The community is clean and very nice. The food is outstanding. She is offered activities to participate. We would recommend this community for good care and the nice value for her care.

Fountains of hope

Wonderful place and staff

Fountains of hope is a wonderful place. My 93 year old Dad is safe , happy, well fed, and thriving under the care provided.

Very impressed with Fountains of Hope!

The process for interviewing and visiting the Fountains of Hope Memory Care facility was excellent and the staff were most helpful. The process of moving my mother from her home to FoH was well managed and my initial concerns about how to move my mother and how to address her emotional state during and after the move were also well addressed. I live in Virginia and am the only relative to care for my mother so being assured of her level of care was paramount to me. After two days my mother began to thrive at FoH. Staff were very communicative providing me with updates and addressing her physical and mental health issues. When I visited my mother she mentioned that the food was excellent. The facility is nearly new and well designed!

I would highly recommend Fountains of Hope, they listen to you!!!

This is a new community that they are still in the process of staffing. I like the staff they have hired so far and they work well with my husband. The food is excellent. They do not offer any activities in the memory care unit. This is a step down community and they offer activities in the other units. It is nice and clean.

Fountains of Hope

Wonderful place with warm and caring staff. Could not have chosen a better place for our parents. All thanks to A Place For Mom. Julie was very kind and very attentive to our needs.

Wonderful Community

My parents were at this community for a respite stay, and they were very spoiled during their time there. It was a wonderful community, they loved everything about it. The community looks amazing and very clean. They have a chef at this community, so the food here is excellent. My parents said it was delicious. The activities here are amazing, from workout class to bingo and musical guests, there is always something for the residents to do here. Our advisor, Anita, was great with all the help she gave us. I would highly recommend this community to anyone considering senior living options. Very wonderful place - we loved it!

The Fountains of Hope is a gracious senior living community defined by its affinity relationship, pedigree leadership and the founding residents who will soon call it home. The Fountains of Hope offers a lifestyle inspired by its faith-based affinity with Church of Hope. For those who wish to participate in worship activities and other church offerings, the community is within easy walking distance, but it is open to all seniors—regardless of religious affiliation.