THE WINDSOR OF LAKEWOOD RANCH - Lakewood Ranch, FL has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Special Diet Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Private Pay Care
- Management and Evaluation
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Female & Male Residents
- Nurses on Staff
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Pets Allowed
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Rehab
- Resident Activites
- 24 hour care
- Personal care
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Laundry services
- Safety Checks
- Exercise Assistance
- Companion Care
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personalized care plans
- Daily up and about check
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Free Nourishment Stations
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Medical Director on Staff
- hospice care assistance
- Free Assessment
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Outside Patio Garden
- Full-time Activity Director
- Massage Therapy
- Anytime Dining
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
All that glitters is not gold
When we were looking for facilities for our mother we were told they had nursing services to meet her needs. Unfortunately this was not the case and due to their non attendance to these important factors our morher declined quickly and had to move after a few short weeks after ending up in the hospital.
Windsor did a great job with the evacuees from hurricane Irma. All the staff did a wonderful job.
The staff who care for the residents are helpful and caring. The Activities Dir. is excellent. The quality and quantity of food needs improvement.
A nice Walk!
The community was awesome. The only thing that I did not like was that the community did not offer 2 bed rooms for my loved ones to be together. The community is also within walking distance to the stores. That was a good thing in case my loved one wanted to go for a walk.
Was this review helpful?
Expensive and care not up to par
My parents resided here for a year. In the beginning when they did not need much care it was very good. However as they needed more care (which you pay for) the service level dropped. I believe they are understaffed and not well trained. They seem to care more about appearances, such a 10 year anniversary party that was over the top, rather than training and paying staff well. Weekend help is pretty bad and despite giving feedback nothing changed. They are very focused on money. They charge for everything, including rubber gloves. What sums it up was I turned my parents key in, the only thing they asked was "Are you paid up?" There are other places that provide better care and are newer. My parents in the end were very disappointed.
Was this review helpful? 1
It’s a wonderful thing.
It’s a wonderful thing. I sleep at night because I don’t have to worry about my loved one. They have a new chef and I’m hoping he improves. They are top rate for all the categories. They’re a good community.
Was this review helpful? 1
Clean and Brand New
It is brand new and clean. It has an elegant air, like the people were a different caliber. It seemed like it was the upper echelon of society. it was lovely, really couldn't be nicer. It was a little more expensive though, and I felt bad that I couldn't afford it. They send me cards telling me when things are going on, and I think that if I ever get help from the Veterans, I might move him there.
Was this review helpful? 1
From the Office
The Windsor is a licensed assisted living residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.
At The Windsor, we are dedicated to each resident's independence, choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
The strength of the design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and their enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
Windsor of Lakewood Ranch features private studio and one bedroom apartments in an elegant home style architecture with a porte cochere providing weather covered access to the front entrance.
You’ll feel at home in this warm, inviting, and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochère – providing weatherfree access to front entrance
• Beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyard
• Covered outdoor living spaces
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Eight distinctive apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
• Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Telephone and Cable TV connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
The generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
• Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
• Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
• Coffee Café for casual dining and snacks
• Enclosed courtyard/screened lanai
• Common Living Room, Game Room and Library