THE WINDSOR OF LAKEWOOD RANCH - Lakewood Ranch, FL

THE WINDSOR OF LAKEWOOD RANCH - Lakewood Ranch, FL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining

Great facility/Caring Staff

My father has been a Windsor Reflections for a year now. The facilities are lovely. I'm extremely pleased with the care he is receiving. Everyone from the sweet lady who cleans the rooms, the kind resident assistants, the supervisors, receptionists and other staff members are all cheerful and kind. The activities director is great. So many appropriate activities are scheduled every day including visits from musicians and children's groups for various events. I think my Dad's favorite activities are the art sessions and the outside walks. The chef also deserves special mention for all the great meals he prepares including a monthly family night when all the residents' families are invited to attend a dinner with their loved one. The Director is extremely attentive to the needs of the residents and their families. I highly recommend this facility.

All that glitters is not gold

When we were looking for facilities for our mother we were told they had nursing services to meet her needs. Unfortunately this was not the case and due to their non attendance to these important factors our morher declined quickly and had to move after a few short weeks after ending up in the hospital.

Irma Evacuation

Windsor did a great job with the evacuees from hurricane Irma. All the staff did a wonderful job.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for your review! Hurricane Irma was a difficult time for all of Florida, but we're proud of the way Windsor associates handled the storm and pleased to report that there were no injuries to residents or associates during the severe weather.

The staff who care for the residents are helpful and caring. The Activities Dir. is excellent. The quality and quantity of food needs improvement.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your review! We are thrilled to hear our wonderful associates made a good impression. We appreciate your feedback about the food and will pass that on.

A nice Walk!

The community was awesome. The only thing that I did not like was that the community did not offer 2 bed rooms for my loved ones to be together. The community is also within walking distance to the stores. That was a good thing in case my loved one wanted to go for a walk.

Expensive and care not up to par

My parents resided here for a year. In the beginning when they did not need much care it was very good. However as they needed more care (which you pay for) the service level dropped. I believe they are understaffed and not well trained. They seem to care more about appearances, such a 10 year anniversary party that was over the top, rather than training and paying staff well. Weekend help is pretty bad and despite giving feedback nothing changed. They are very focused on money. They charge for everything, including rubber gloves. What sums it up was I turned my parents key in, the only thing they asked was "Are you paid up?" There are other places that provide better care and are newer. My parents in the end were very disappointed.

Baye Winegar

The Windsor is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. Please feel free to share any ideas or thoughts with the Residence Director or by calling our Customer Care Line. Callers may remain anonymous, if desired. This allows our executive team to dig a little deeper, clarify concerns, identify an appropriate plan of action, and follow up.

It’s a wonderful thing.

It’s a wonderful thing. I sleep at night because I don’t have to worry about my loved one. They have a new chef and I’m hoping he improves. They are top rate for all the categories. They’re a good community.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your comments on The Windsor of Lakewood Ranch. The Windsor is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your love one.

Clean and Brand New

It is brand new and clean. It has an elegant air, like the people were a different caliber. It seemed like it was the upper echelon of society. it was lovely, really couldn't be nicer. It was a little more expensive though, and I felt bad that I couldn't afford it. They send me cards telling me when things are going on, and I think that if I ever get help from the Veterans, I might move him there.

Baye Winegar

The Windsor of Lakewood Ranch is committed to quality care and supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors. Thank you for sharing your comments and interest in our community. Please contact the Residence Director or our Customer Care Line for more information about Veterans assistance programs and resources that may available for families with loved ones eligible for VA benefits.

The Windsor is a licensed assisted living residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.

At The Windsor, we are dedicated to each resident's independence, choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.

The strength of the design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and their enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.

Windsor of Lakewood Ranch features private studio and one bedroom apartments in an elegant home style architecture with a porte cochere providing weather covered access to the front entrance.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this warm, inviting, and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochère – providing weatherfree access to front entrance
• Beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyard
• Covered outdoor living spaces

Apartments
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Eight distinctive apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
• Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Telephone and Cable TV connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning

Interior
The generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
• Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
• Elegant dining in the Palma Sola