DeSoto Palms - Sarasota, FL

DeSoto Palms - Sarasota, FL has yet not published prices.

Tour Went Well

I had a good tour of this community. It is a very nice place. Everyone was very kind, and welcoming. The community looked great. The experience went well.

Warm and cozy

Warm and cozy environment with large apartments. Lots of trips to nearby shopping. Three dining rooms with good food. Pets welcome. Friendly employees.

Helpful Staff

Gorgeous facility. The follow up by some of the staff, was very impressive. They were very, very nice and very welcoming. After my visit, they checked in with phone calls and everything. I thought that was very good. The woman there also gave me suggestions for the possibility for a VA benefits. My father makes too much money, but she was very helpful, giving me contact people. One of the things I liked about them was that even if they knew that you weren't going to move into their community, they were still willing to help you out as much as they could.

As a full continuum of care community, we offer both Independent living and Assisted Living, all within our beautifully landscaped property. DeSoto Palm’s mediterranean style compliments the tropical living of Sarasota and is located just 10 miles from the beautiful white beaches of Lido Key. With more than 3 million square feet of restaurants, shopping and movies a half of mile away and just a 15 minute drive to downtown Sarasota, everyday will be filled with exciting new things to do. Take a stroll around St. Armands Circle for unique shops and outdoor cafes, go back in time to the Ringling Museum and Cà d’Zan Mansion and then take in the opera or a play at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall. At DeSoto Palms we are all about making life easier so you can spend more time doing the things you love. We will take care of your housekeeping and linen service, have a chef prepare cuisine for you in a private dining room and of course we have medical staff 24 hours a day.