Cabot Reserve on the Green - Sarasota, FL

Attention for mom

I like the care that my mom is getting from this caring community. The staff have been very attentive to her needs and always make sure that is able to be with the other residents during the activities. We like the menu that is available. We like that the community is well maintained. The community comes highly recommended for the good care and excellent value for care.

A great place for Mom!

This is a wonderful atmosphere. There are so many activities, the food is really good, and the residents are like one big family! They all look out for each other! The staff are all so kind and respectful! Finding Cabot Reserve was a blessing!

Great Value

This is a great value. They provide semi-private rooms for a very good price. There is entertainment from outside scheduled often, many activities, a beautiful campus with a view of the golf course, lovely outdoor area and the residents say the food is fine--not great, but fine and nutritious, if a little heavy on the carbohydrate side. There does seem to be a huge turnover in staff which is unfortunate for the residents. Three residents told me that the upper staff is not friendly and routinely addresses residents in an abrupt or rude manner. I have not seen that, but these particular residents were credible. The only negative thing I have observed is the temperature--it's freezing, which accommodates the staff but not residents who walk around in jackets all the time. My particular relative is happy there and always says "there is nothing to complain about."

While my mother was there, we were sa...

While my mother was there, we were satisfied with the care and services they provided.

My Homeless Mom

Mom was rejected from the Windsor of Lakewood Ranch after living there for 3 years with her boyfriend of 25 yrs living next door. She is 98! she got pneumonia, in the hospital,the Windsor would not take her back unless she had rehab which we did for six weeks but it was another new place. The Windsor evaluated her twice and she was rejected twice. The Windsor is under new management with a new executive director and nurse both I found very cold and uncaring..they obviously didn't want Mom back. I was given 2 weeks discharge notice from the rehab place and the only place that would have her was the Cabot Reserve. They were warm,welcoming and Mom is getting good care. Her boyfriend who is 95 is lonely and distraught but he manage to have is daughter bring him over to visit and they sit and hold hands.Awful experience!!

Cabot Reserve is an older community b...

Cabot Reserve is an older community but is very clean and well kept. Very friendly staff and Mom says the food is great.

Cabot Reserve on the Green offers many services including Assisted Living, Extended Congregate Care, Day Services, Respite Stays, and our Bayberry House. Our comprehensive programming is progressively balanced to incorporate safety, common sense, dignity and the right amount of independence possible for people to enjoy life at Cabot Reserve on the Green.
Our mission is to effect positively the quality of life for the elderly, to meet their multiple needs and those of their families.