Knott Avenue Care Center - Buena Park, CA

DO NOT PLACE YOUR LOVED ONES HERE!

PLEASE DO NOT KEEP YOUR LOVED ONES THERE [Removed] IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO HELP AT LEAST A FEW ELDERLY IF NOT ALL. THEY HAVE PLENTY OF LAWSUITS DO YOUR RESEARCH.....

Very nice place overall

I think they do a great job overall at Knott Avenue Care Center. I really appreciated how much they were able to work with me when I came to finances. They really focus on the customer service and care here. The facility itself is on the older side, but it is always clean and well kept. I also really like that the pricing is all inclusive, and will not change as your loved ones care needs progress.

Nice looking memory care community

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place overall! They had a lot of amenities and activities specifically for memory care patients, and good security for those with wandering issues. It was a bit too far from us to be an option, but they are worth a look for those whose loved ones have memory issues.

Peace of Mind

I placed my mother two weeks ago at the Knott Manor Residential Manor. I was struggling with the decision to place her; once I toured the facility and met the staff my mind was put at ease. I knew my mother would get the care she deserved. I recommend this facility for your loved one.

NO- poor inspection results in 2011 a...

NO- poor inspection results in 2011 and again in Dec 2012

Knott Avenue Care Center is a top rated senior care nursing facility located in beautiful Buena Park, California. We pride ourselves in offering the very best in around the clock sub acute, post acute, and medically complex care. Our expert staff has the training, knowledge, and friendliness guaranteed to ensure the very best for your loved one. The assisted living facilities offered by Knott Avenue Care Center include a wide range of services and care. Tailored to fit your loved one's needs, our staff can assist each resident and their family with medical care and other daily needs such as bathing, dressing, and eating. A professional team of medical doctors is available to visit each resident on a regular basis to ensure proper medications and other needs are met. Should your loved one require assistance with laundry, arrangements can be made at the front desk upon checking in to our facility. Knott Avenue Care Center features a vibrant social program giving each resident the chance to interact with other residents, staff, and visitors. Music performances, games, health and fitness activities, history and quiz contests, and so much more are available each week. Our team has discovered patients engaging in social activities in conjunction with their rehabilitation have made remarkable strides. Knott Avenue Care Center prides itself on paying attention to even the smallest of details to ensure each resident receives the best care available. Senior care at its best, Knott Avenue is the place for your loved one during this cherished time of their life.