Ardent Care Assisted Living - Anaheim, CA

Very Deceiving!

Beware! The reviews you find on the internet are very deceiving. This home gives incentives like Sees Candies if resident 's family members give positive reviews. I know first hand because they tried to pressure me to do a positive review. The home looks inviting and the workers seem friendly as long as your loved one is under strong medication and need minimal care. Otherwise, your loved will be ignored and pretty much neglected. This place claims their workers know how to care for patients with dementia. False. If you fall for the raving reviews, please visit your loved ones frequently, you will see that I am being truthful.

Good Staff, Good Food, Great Fit for my Dad.

Great amenities!!

Everything went very well for my loved one and I during our tour at this community. All of the staff where very helpful and I liked that we did not feel rushed or pressured during our visit. They had a lot of fun activities going on throughout the building and I liked to see all of the interaction going on with all of the residents. I was pleased with how things went and have no complaints.

Ardent Care provides a peaceful and calm environment! All of the staff are nice, friendly and truly care about the residents. It is clean, bright, and nicely decorated!

It was very nice! Clean, bright, nicely decorated.