J & C Care Center, LLC - Oakland, CA

When [Removed] Ching understood that my sister has swallowing difficulty and is relying on a feeding tube for food and drink, her tone of voice changed. She made it clear that she does not accept any new resident with a G-tube because she thinks skilled nursing care is for those with a feeding tube.

I like the care that my father is getting in this community. I really liked that the community is clean and well maintained. He is happy with the caring staff who are attentive and caring. They try and get him involved with the activities that are helpful. The meals are a good variety. I would recommend this community for a good value with good care to other families.

5 star facility!

My aunt has been staying here for over one year now and she loves it. The facility is clean and well organized, the staff are friendly and took good care of my aunt. We love the activity program and food options. She is really happy here.

Some of the staff are bilingual, so they would speak different language to residents who don't speak good English, so I don't know why would anyone give that as negative review here. We have visited many places before deciding on this one, and are so glad to have sent my aunt here, 5 stars for sure!

Very Sad

If you don't care for your loved one send them here. If your loved one loves to watch tv all day with no stimulation or conversations send them there. If your loved one knows Chinese send them there because non of the nurses speak English. Ugly dirty place. Very sad!