Dimond Care - Oakland, CA

Needs Improvement!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was not that impressed with everything that I had seen. I drove through this neighborhood and that was the first disappointment in my opinion. The grounds where not kept and it just looked messy. I decided to go on with my search that had a cleaner property.

A good value

Dad is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff have been great and they are very helpful. This is a family run community and the owner is here all the time and I feel that the residents are getting extra attention. They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean. The food is ok, however dad does not seem to like it that much. I would recommend this community.

Good Care

This community has great staff that are very caring. The community is clean on the inside, but the outside needs a little work. The food is very appealing. I would recommend this community for other families.

3 things

The first thing I noticed when i visited this place was the smell, it didn't smell like anything at all. If you don't know, that is a GREAT thing! 2nd thing I noticed was the different nationalities of people, among the staff as well as the residents. 3rd thing I noticed was that there were opportunities to do different things daily. Once my Aunt moved in, those things helped her feel very comfortable. She likes it here, and im thankful to know, and see the individual care needs Dimond Care has provided for my Aunt. It's worth it.