Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation - Melville, NY

Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation - Melville, NY has yet not published prices.

Do not use this Rehab if you love your loved one.

My aunt was at Huntington Hills in October 2018. We chose Huntington Hills because of the positive experience my mother-in-law had 6 years ago. This place has gone downhill. The nurses aides took 20.00 tips given by my aunt so they would be nice to her.. They would not change her for 12 hours, leave people tied to their chairs screaming in the halls. They refused to give my aunt the correct diagnosis to have the ambulance home covered by Medicare. She has severe Parkinson's and orthostatic hypotension and must ay down. Every other hospital and Glen Cove Rehab gave the correct diagnosis. The social work dept was not patient oriented.

They were great!

They were great! Not only was the exercise and the Therapy great, but the staff was great too. They were so compassionate, and patient, and loving. They were very reassuring to my father during a difficult situation. They were wonderful!

Huntington Hills Center for Health & Rehabilitation is recognized for our passion for healing and customer service. We promote the highest level of independent functioning for those enrolled in our rehabilitative services. Patients have the option to pre-book a room so they are assured there is a place for them to receive care after surgery. We offer a host of services to provide treatment for any rehabilitative need. These programs include the Pulmonary Disease Management Program, Heart Failure Program, Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care, Alzheimer's/Dementia Care, Respite Care Program, Palliative Care & Hospice Services Coordination, Adult Day Health Care Services, and Accelerated Care Plus.