Hilaire Nursing and Rehabilitation - Huntington, NY

Hilaire Nursing and Rehabilitation - Huntington, NY has yet not published prices.

Please...if you love your family, stay away from Hilaire

I am on a personal mission to let anyone and everyone I can reach know that this place is a nightmare!! After my extremely active indepent 75 year old mother had ambulatory surgery that turned into a several week rehab stay I brought her here. I had no time to research any centers and due to its proximity to my home chose Hilaire.
It was impoosible to get her necessary medications. The staff and nurses would ignore every request for antibiotics, pain killers and blood thinners PRESCRIBED BY HER DOCTOR!!!
She was put in a tiny bed with no rails. We were told they woul put bed rails on it and on her 4th day I received a phone call saying she had fallen out of bed and was being taken by ambulance to Huntington Hospital. I was enraged to say the least. i immediatedly removed her and brought her to [community name] and have been extremely pleased. The rehab at Hilaire was almost non-existent and [removed] They never even called to see how she was after the fall They should be SHUT DOWN ASAP!!!
Stay Away!