Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond - Saint James, NY

Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond - Saint James, NY has yet not published prices.

It is excellent!

Review of Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond

We're pleased with the care he's getting. Everything is great! I've had a couple of unanswered phone calls, and response time isn't as quick as I'd like it to be.

Review of Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond

Everyone is wonderful to my wife and the staff. She is very happy with the therapy. The nurses go above and beyond. Can't ask for more. I have nothing but praises for them. Everyone is excellent. They don't have any bugs or smell and they do their job and they do a good job at it. My wife is eating her meals, she doesn't care for dessert but that is it. They are good they explain and they know what to recommend.

Review of Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond

Luxor is a well-run, clean facility. Absolutely I would recommend. The staff has been absolutely wonderful. The therapy is definitely five star, they have been so good. The nursing care has been wonderful. When I am there they are always so polite and helpful. Today I spoke with the physical therapist. She was adorable, very sweet. It is very clean, 100%. I'm very happy with the meals. I chose this facility because she did not want a male to help her in the bathroom and this facility offered that. So far they have done a great job at honoring her request.

Review of Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond

I'd recommend Luxor Nursing and Rehab at Mills Pond! The cleaner there is adorable.

Review of Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond

The answered all my questions. Everything seems okay.

Review of Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond

The staff is good. His clothes are missing, the room isn't clean, and the blinds are broken. He can't change the TV in his room, either. I ask them questions, but no one seems to know the answer because he hasn't had a consistent person taking care of him.

Rehabilitation and nursing care can be tough to go through. At Luxor Care Centers, we’re all about providing an experience that leaves you feeling whole on every level. We go to great lengths to deliver and aura of calmness and relaxation in our centers, so your mind is at ease. If you’re with us for short-term care, our goal is to rehabilitate not only your body, but your mind and spirit. Our team of physicians, specialists, and therapists have a common goal – to get you back home, feeling your best.

For long-term care residents, we strive to make it the best home they can possibly have. The comfort and safety of residents are top priorities for us. Each person is given a custom plan of care, and we are here to enrich their lives 24 hours a day, whether it be assistance with daily functions or a wide array of games and activities to foster a sense of community.

Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond was recently renovated and strives to change your perception of what a nursing home can be. We have residents at varying levels of health, but we keep them engaged physically, mentally, and emotionally so they have the best chance to thrive in their new home.