Home Place of New Bern - New Bern, NC

Best Memory Care Unit in all of NC!

Home Place is exactly as its name implies - a place just like home! We toured every facility in a three-county radius in search for the perfect fit for my grandfather, and we definitely found it here. The staff and residents truly are a big family, and no matter what time of day or night you drop by, you'll always find inclusive, engaging activities and a tireless staff working to create a calm and inviting living space. Home Place's Bridge to Rediscovery program for Alzheimer's and dementia patients is among the most comprehensive and impressive I've seen, with Montessori-styled activities including music therapy, pet therapy, cooking classes, field trips, and constant opportunities for skill building and reminiscing. Our family is so thankful to Home Place and its staff. We are thrilled my grandfather has found a home away from home that allows him to be safe and continue to grow, despite his memory limitations.

Tour of facility

I toured this facility when looking for a place for Mother. The sales representative was knowledgeable and caring in her review of our needs. The facility is lovely and well maintained. The outside activity program includes many events in New Bern and encourages all residents to partake.

Great Care Facility

Working with the staff at the Homeplace of New Bern to transition my mother has been a good experience. Catherine Lawrence was kind and compassionate and took the time to answer all of our questions no matter how small. From our coordination of our first visit to the eventual move of my mother, everything has been top notch. The facility is clean and the staff is always courteous. The other residents are nice and I could not ask for more when it comes to the activities that they have regularly. I am grateful that we were able to find a location nearby that could help.

At Homeplace of New Bern, we make you feel welcome. When you walk through our doors you are part of our warm, inviting family. From a caring, dedicated support team to a broad range of services and amenities, we provide a place you will be proud to call home.

Just minutes from historic downtown New Bern, North Carolina, Homeplace offers a great location with the simple pleasures you deserve. You will feel right at home at Homeplace.