Croatan Village - New Bern, NC

Croatan Village - New Bern, NC has yet not published prices.

Having Fun Here

They are taking really great care of me at Croatan Village. The staff is nice and pleasant to be around, and the food is good. I appreciate that they provide meals and snacks thought the day for us. The community is clean, and they have a lot of activities I like to participate in such as Bingo, exercise, outings, bible studies, and other things. I'm having fun here and enjoying being a part of the community. I would recommend Croatan Village to other families.

A Blessing

My wife lived in Croatan Village. They truly were a blessing, and they made her last weeks with us so much more comfortable. The staff was excellent to us, and very attentive to my wife who needed a lot of different medications and assistance. They also encouraged the residents to get involved in activities and to be social with others. The head of staff has extensive experience in oncology, and she was such a fantastic resource for us. The place was very clean, tidy, and well-maintained at all times with good-sized rooms, furniture, and private bathrooms. Mealtimes always presented several home-cooked style options for the residents, and the community was bursting with a full calendar of events and activities like bands, gospel groups, dances, bibles studies, church, an antique car show, and so much else. I would absolutely recommend Croatan Village. This impressive, lively, caring, and comfortable community will be a godsend for those looking for an exceptional place for their loved one.

A nice community for good care .

We are happy with the care from this community. The staff has been very kind and helpful. We like the community for being clean and maintained. They offer a good menu and the activities are offered for the residents that want to participate. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and good value.