Spring Arbor of Kinston - Kinston, NC

Spring Arbor of Kinston - Kinston, NC has yet not published prices.

This is a wonderful place

I am very familiar with this community as my mother had been here, and I felt my sister-in-law would have fit in well. The staffs first priority is making sure their residents are taken care of. There were lots of great Amenities and it is a beautiful place. My sister-in-law felt that she would be better at another community closer to the family. I would definitely recommend this community to everyone.

It was considerably more clinical than the Courtyard in New Bern. The furnishing were more spartan. However, the staff was considerably more enthusiastic about helping their residents. They took me directly to the Memory Care area which is locked off from the rest of the area. There is also a walk, garden, outdoor activities area which is fenced off and connected to the Memory Care facility. It is probably 20 by 40 feet, but very nicely landscaped, with a nice walk path. There seemed to be a lot more emphasis on getting the residence to doing something (becoming more active). They can't have many patients (about 8 - 10) and many (if not all) were in the activities center. There were at least two nurses managing the area which was about the size of our living room. There were three of four other areas of similar size including a dining area. There are several residents walking around with walkers, but there were also several just sitting in a chair and day dreaming. The monthly cost is about $5K, but that includes all services. There is a small initial entrance fee, about $500.

Mom's great Care

I am happy with the community and the staff. The community is clean and always maintained. I am glad to know that she did get involved with the activities that are offered. This is a great community with excellent care. I would recommend other families to this community for a good value and care for there loved one.