Brookdale Morehead City - Morehead City, NC

Brookdale Morehead City - Morehead City, NC has yet not published prices.

Clean Facility!!

I thought this place had a lot of really great amenities available to all of the residents and the facility was very well maintained. The staff where very professional during our tour and made sure to give lots of great information to my father and I about there community. I have no complaints about our visit and would recommend this place to anyone

Carolina House of Morehead City

respond quickly to any questions, needs or concerns which is extremely important to a family member. The staff is involved and shows genuine interest and concern for those in the memory care unit.

They Do A Good Job

I don't know what other places cost. It seems really expensive to me but that may be what it is. They charge for giving her her medications and there is another charge if they have o take her to the doctor's office or things like that. The care seems to be very good and I think the activities are good too. She doesn't participate as much as I would like her to but they do encourage her to join in. They have outings to Walmart and the grocery store and they take them out to eat once a month. For me, Carolina House is a blessing. My mother, i'm sure, would rather be at home. I wish she didn't need the care but she does and I think they do a good job.

It is small - about 54 rooms. people ...

It is small - about 54 rooms. people are very nice and helpful. pretty clean. nice dining room. negative - rooms are very small. seems to have a lot of activities. no cooking in rooms but 3 meals/day are available.

nicely located place. patients seeme...

nicely located place. patients seemed happy. met the bus driver(friendly as well) place smelled nice/no bad odors at all.No activities were happening but director mentioned several that they do. All levels of patient care is available. Rooms were especially small I thought. (not much room for privacy for a couple) All areas were clean.

Brookdale Morehead City provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.