Carteret Landing Assisted Living and Memory Care - Morehead City, NC

Carteret Landing Assisted Living and Memory Care - Morehead City, NC has yet not published prices.

Help for everyone

The facility, staff and admin personnel are wonderful. They helped make a very stressful situation much easier than expected and I was able to move Mom to Memory Care in less than a week. They not only provided support to her but to me as well. I could never thank them enough for all they have done.

Dad is happy at this community!!

This has been a great move so far for my dad we are very pleased on how things have been going for him. The staff have been very kind and have made sure he is comfortable in his new living environment. They also do a great job at keeping the facility clean and well maintained with fresh smells. Overall my dad is very happy at that is what is important to me.

Outstanding Care

This is a outstanding community for wonderful care. The menu is outstanding. The staff are so positiive and you can see that they like their job due to the care that is given by them. The meals are very good with a nice variety of healthy meals. The community is clean and maintained. They have televisions for all the activities and the dailiy menu. We highly recommend this community for great care for loved one with a outstaninding value for the care that is given

Lovely residence. Brand new facility. Convenient location.