Brookdale Country Day Road - Goldsboro, NC

Brookdale Country Day Road - Goldsboro, NC has yet not published prices.

Staff is extremely friendly, polite and caring to residents. The facility is very clean and scent free. The location is great for my family and they have a lot of recreational activities for residents. I was really impressed with the overall environment and services offered.

This has been a good fit

My sister-in-law is doing well here, the staff has been wonderful with her and her transition. She is starting to come out of her apt more and she really enjoys going to the dining room for her meals, in fact, she is really pleased with the menu. They are more than willing to accommodate us as we are in a different city so we do a lot of long distance and they make sure we are kept well informed. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Very nice community

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Brookdale Country Day Road seemed like a very nice place overall, it was clean and well kept and the staff were all very friendly. My loved one doesn't require the level of assistance provided here just yet, but this is definitely somewhere we will consider if that time comes!

The staff is very friendly, and the facility it's pretty clean.

It's a very nice place. The staff is very friendly, and the facility it's pretty clean. The place is comfortable and my loved one was happy there. I'm satisfied with care and services they offer. My dad was only there for 4 days due to a fall but the staff took care of dad immediately when he was complaining of hip pain. I would recommend Brookdale, formerly Emeritus.

I have visited The Pines in...

I have visited The Pines in time past; very nice facility, but a little expensive for us. I have given this facility 5 stars, but I'm not sure what I'm rating.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.