We had a nice tour

The staff did a nice job with my tour here, they showed me around and answered my questions, It is a smaller community.

Nightmare! !

Worst nursing home ever. My grandmas lazy assistant at night made her sleep on the floor bbecausemy grandma fell while trying to get up. Her assistant told her to stay on the floor because she didn't feel like dealing with her. This place needs to be closed. I wouldn't send my wirst enemy here

Beware!!

The facility is outdated but clean. The concept is good,However the managing owner is unprofessional and in my opinion not forthcoming. I am told there are several owners but the one seems to manage.
A majority of the staff is related and if there is an issue it is not treated as confidential and things are not handled in a professional manor. It seems to become a blame game and you find yourself in the middle of a circus with the Owner /manager as the ring leader, telling the staff you complained about them, causing conflict and uncomfortable feelings instead of handling things professionally and resolving issues.
Lack of communication seems to be an issue with some of the staff and the excuse is that they are really busy. This should not be an excuse but a alert to management to get more staff or make an effort to fix an on going problem.
I personally have respect and appreciate the people who care for my loved one when I cannot be there. It is not a perfect world and mistakes happen & things get missed. However if there is an ongoing issue, it needs to be addressed and changes need to be made.
I was told the facility is for sale, I think it would be a Great Opportunity for someone to purchase it, hire a competent professional manager and get things on track. This statement is my personal opinion.