We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Doctor on Call
My friend had a good respite stay at Haskins House.
The staff were very nice and helpful. They keep the community well taken care of. They offer a variety of activities. He loved the food. I would recommend this community for a respite stay.
They really do a pretty good job.
They really do a pretty good job. It smells pretty good and is pretty clean. They have activities, not everything to my mom's interest though. I get complaints about the meals, the lunch meal is the big meal of the day, and she doesn't feel like getting a snack for dinner is very good. One of the reasons we chose them is because they were one of the most reasonably priced communities.
old facility...small..atmosphere not ...
old facility...small..atmosphere not lively.. adequate