The Hearth at Drexel - Bala Cynwyd, PA

The Hearth at Drexel - Bala Cynwyd, PA has yet not published prices.

After several months of marketing to us, the "assessment" was completed, and concluded that the Hearth could not assure the safety of my parents in their setting. This came as a bit of a surprise.

I Needed More

I found out that this community was not a bad place but it was not giving me the extra care I needed. I went in there thinking I would get more care. I could not get the care I needed.

It was a nice tour

The staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable and it was very nice there. We just felt that it was a bit smaller than what my parents were looking for and the pricing was also a little high.

Beautifully Landscaped

We visited quite a few communities and this one was the best fit for my parents. The facility is relatively new only a couple of years old it is well maintained very clean. The staff is wonderful very friendly to the residents and their families. My parents go down to the dining area to eat meals and the food is wonderful. The community offers quite a bit of thing to do however my parents are the type of people to participate.

Excellent Care

My mom was very happy at this community.The staff was very nice and the community was clean and beautiful. We like the menu of the healthy meals. They had activities that she enjoyed. We would recommend this community for the great care and value.

The Hearth at Drexel

The Hearth at Drexel is a first rate operation. I sensed a level of confident professionalism when scouting out assisted living facilities which was in distinct contrast with some of the more "hard sell" experiences elsewhere. The Hearth benefits from its quiet location, its historically certified central mansion, and its attractive units for its residents. In design and execution it is a choice selection.