Hampton Manor at Deerwood - Ocala, FL

This is a beautiful residency. The grounds are welcoming and clients were relaxed while conversing with us.

Designed more for independent living

I took a tour here. It’s a pretty nice place and they have a large amount of residents that can still do things on their own so there are definitely a variety of things to do. My mom wasn’t that interested, though, because she wanted a bit more support. My sister kind of liked the way it was laid out, though. We went on a Sunday and the guy that walked with us and took us on a tour was very helpful and nice. He took a lot of time to talk with us, show us the rooms, and answer our questions. I don’t think it was the right fit for my Mom’s needs, but it would be fine for someone that’s looking for something independent.

Perfect Meals!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and so far we are pleased with how things are going for him. The staff are kind and I am comfortable with the care he has been receiving. The property is always clean and nicely maintained for all of the residents. I am impressed at how well he is eating and how much he is loving the meals the chef serves. Overall it has been a great fit and we are very pleased.

A Kind Community

My tour of this facility was a pretty decent one. Everyone was kind and courteous. The community appeared to be nice and well maintained. The staff I met was friendly. They were very kind to me, and my tour went tour.

It looks pretty on the outside, but beware……

I definitely would not place my love one at this assisted living facility. Once Kristy left, this facility went downhill very very quickly. The resident's care and cleanliness of their rooms is less than desirable. Most of the entire staff is rude, Unprofessional and only there to collect a paycheck. Problems are never addressed appropriately if at all.

The Right Choice

When I placed my relative at Deerwood she was having to give up her own home and did not want to go. Thankfully, after meeting with them and seeing the room she thought she would like, we moved her in, and it was the best decision we could have made. She is happy, well fed and very well looked after. The place is spotless and the entire staff is friendly and knows everyone by name. Everyone I dealt with during this decision making time was professional and patient with my endless questions.
My many thanks to Deborah at A Place for Mom for helping me so much in my search.

Christi very helpful. Deerw...

Christi very helpful. Deerwood is 100% ALF. Family established and operated. She no doubt reflects the policy of the owners that residents are #1. Truly sincere in her interest in the community, people, and employees. Facilities and services are much the same. Medical: nurse on duty 24/7. Chambrel uses LRPN,

Relieved to find a Place for Dad

My Dad previously lived at an Independent Living Center, but we moved him in our home 14 months ago. He became very lonesome and we could tell that he would be happier with peers. A friend told us about A Place for Mom and I looked it up on the internet. A representative called immediately and within a week, found a place for respite care, and five weeks later moved him in. He is very happy and we are glad that he is in a safe and caring place.

Hampton Manor at Deerwood is an assisted living community in southeast Ocala. This exquisite building boasts 34,000 square feet, containing 43 elegant apartments. The property features plantation-style architecture, as well as beautifully appointed rooms and common areas, creating a warm, yet elegant home atmosphere for our residents. The community has a beautifully landscaped courtyard and sweeping covered verandas for relaxing in a rocking chair and enjoying the outdoors. Hampton Manor at Deerwood is close to shopping, hospitals, and community activities. Secured memory care is also available at this property. Hampton Manor at Deerwood established a new standard for assisted living in the Ocala area.