Great Place!

This community was wonderful and they treated my uncle with respect. The community was clean and neat all the time. They offered a lot of activities to keep the residents going. The food is good and if my uncle does not like it they accommodate.

Gorgeous Place!

Harbor View Home we liked a lot but it was too far for other family members to gert to. It was absolutely gorgeous though and very clean. It was a bit pricey but nothing overwhelming. Defiantly a op choice.

A Work In Progress

My mother in law is doing alright here at this community. I do think they could do a better job with the cleanliness. The community isn't very appealing, it could looks better. I not totally satisfied with the care they are providing her with. It is still a work in progress for us here.

My Friend Is Happy

My friend is doing well and she is happy here at this community. They are treating her very well, when we speak she sounds content. She says they do a pretty good with keeping everything well and neat. They are always there when she needs some help. She is being cared for well and I know she is in good hands.

My sister & I fell in love with the administrator, Dhalia - she was great. Unfortunately, this wasn't the right fit for my independent dad. Residents required greater assistance.

Very satisfied

My mother moved in about a month ago. She's very happy there. She has made some friends and spends time outside of her room. The staff and residents are very friendly. All of the staff are responsive to questions and helping out with a request. I'm very happy I moved my mother here.

Love Harbor View!

The folks at Harbor View were more than accommodating. They made us feel like part of the family. And when my mother needed skilled nursing for medication she had to take for 5 weeks Dahlia, the Director knew the people in Sheepshead nursing and rehad right across the street which was so convenient and the services there were wonderful. Overall I would highly recommend Harbor View to anyone that needs a place for their family member.

Needs serious remodeling. ...

Needs serious remodeling. Construction is happening on the front. Poor decor. Individual laundry bags are placed in the hallway. A little seedy. Good price however.

70's construction that is maintained ...

70's construction that is maintained but hasn't been upgraded. A lot of people love it. Great value. Located in a decent place. You can get water views. It's not "elegant." **includes care**

Licensed by New York State. Dept. of Health. Park like surroundings with lush gardens and expansive sun decks. Close to transportation and shopping. Gourmet kosher cuisine with special diets ac comodated Harbor View offers a wide array of social activities throughout the day. Physical rehabilitation center on site.