HarborChase of Villages Crossing - Lady Lake, FL

They Are Happy Together

So far we happy with my in laws being here. I thought the staff were great. The communication is good with us. I was pleased with how all things were handled when we went to visit them. We liked the idea that they would be together and their dog was allowed to move in too. The best fit for their situation is here.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We’re glad that you chose HarborChase for your in-laws. We’re happy to hear that your initial visit went so well and that the move-in process went smoothly. We’re also glad that your in-laws are enjoying our pet policy. We understand that pets are important family members, too. We especially appreciate the kind words about our friendly, caring and hardworking associates. Every day, they are sincerely focused on providing the absolute best in senior care. Again, we thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

Very Good Experience for Us Here at this Community

Everything is working out very well for my husband since his move to this community. This is a nice facility, they do a great job with keeping everything nice, and well maintained. They have a lovely staff, they are taking very good care of him, and his needs. I gained a peace of mind knowing she is safe, and in a good place. I would recommend this community, it has worked out very well for us.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your recommendation and five-star review! We’re very happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your husband. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our well-maintained community and our dedicated and attentive associates and care partners. We’re thrilled to be able to provide you with some peace of mind, knowing that your husband is safe and in good hands. Again, we thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We truly look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

Good Tour, Very Nice Place

I had a good tour of this community. It is a very nice community with kind people. The community looked good. From what I saw everything looked nice and well-kept. The staff I came across was kind and welcoming. The experience went well, but it was to expensive for us.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we sincerely appreciate the kind words about our beautiful community, friendly residents and welcoming associates. One of the features we’re proud of at HarborChase is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options and housekeeping services. Again, we thank you for your review.

Very cheerful people!

The staff is excellent here and do a really good job. My husband loves the food that they serve. I love that they offer a tremendous amount of activities for the residents. My husband enjoys the exercise and the trivia games. What brought me here was that they had the brightest and most cheerful people than any other memory care area that I had seen.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you and your husband chose HarborChase, and we sincerely thank you for your kind words and compliments about our community. We’re glad that you are enjoying the chef-prepared food and the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment Program. We especially appreciate you recognizing our associates and care partners. Every day, they strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents and their families by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. We thank you again for your review and look forward to serving you and your husband for many years to come.

Mom's Good Care

This community is very nice. The staff is outstanding and very helpful with mom. The activities are available for her. The food is very good. I would recommend this for others.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you chose HarborChase for your mom, and we certainly appreciate the wonderful compliments about our chef-prepared food and the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment program. We especially appreciate the kind words about our dedicated associates and care partners. Every day, they strive to provide you with the very best in senior living. Again, we thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to serving you and your mom for many years to come!

More personalized accomidation

My father is currently in memory care. He is borderline and could do okay in assist living where occasional help is offered.

The facility is new, clean and comforting. Food is generally okay as well.

Because he is still cognizant, more interactive outside activities would be enjoyable. It was just a few months ago that he was attending Rays games with a group.

HC needs to be able no accommodate his participation in assisted living off site activities.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you chose HarborChase for your father and we appreciate the kind words about our chef-prepared food as well as our clean and comforting community. We appreciate your concerns about the activities offered through our Life Enrichment Program and will share your feedback with the rest of the team. They are focused on providing a wealth of activities every day and strive to make sure there is always something for everyone. Again, we thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

Perfect fit for my wife!

My wife is doing very well considering her health. The staff are very caring and do a great job caring for my wife. She enjoys the variety of foods offered. I take her to the assisted living dining room and she enjoys the restaurant atmosphere. The community offers many activities that my wife enjoys. They bring is different musicians, bands, and singers. They also offer field trips to get out into town.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re very happy that you chose HarborChase for your wife and we’re thrilled to hear that it has been a great experience so far. It sounds like she has really been enjoying the wealth of activities offered daily through our Life Enrichment Program. We also appreciate the kind words about the dining venues and delicious chef-prepared food offered through our Chef’s Fare Dining Program. We’re especially grateful that you singled out our dedicated staff of associates and care partners. Every day they strive to provide the very best in senior living care and services for our residents. Again, we thank you again for your wonderful review and look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

a nurse practitioner daughters review

My mom has been there for 5 weeks now and is adjusting well in the memory care area- the staff have been caring and concerned and very willing to listen and act on my initial concerns before she moved in and in meeting with me to learn more about the types of things she enjoyed in the past and how to serve her better and provided me with good observations and feedback. I feel fortunate to have found this facility and it happens to be within a few minutes of my job- unexpected bonus! As a nurse practitioner, I was probably more critical in evaluating options than others may be able to be and I've been pleased- so far, really , really happy with this facility, their administrative and caregiver staff, and philosophy

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re very happy that you chose HarborChase for your Mom, and we’re thrilled to hear that she’s adjusting well and that you’re happy with her care. We’re glad to hear that the location is convenient for you and we appreciate the kind words about our associates. Every day, our dedicated Care Partners strive to provide nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Thank you again for your wonderful review. We look forward to serving you and your Mom for many years to come.

The assisted living part was very nice along with all the staff but the memory care unit was not so great. There were no nice decorations and the people seemed to just be sitting in wheelchairs hanging their heads.