My Parents Time With the Community

My parents stayed at the community for 5 weeks as respite guests. They were getting the services they needed and the meals were good too. They ate in the dining room or in their room. The community had activities and outings for participation. There were occasions when they were short staffed and they told us to be informed.

Pleasant Tour Overall

This is a new building and a happy community which was evident during our tour. The rooms are spacious and there are choices for private rooms and increased care areas. We did not select it as the location is far from family. But there were no red flags during our visit so if this is the right town for you then I would encourage you to consider The Willows.

A great community

The cost of this community is higher than at the community mom was previously living in, however it is leaps and bounds above them. This community offers many things to do and places to go. The staff encourage residents to get involved. The food is good and the community is very clean. I would recommend community.

My visit

The people I met at this community were very nice. The community looked clean and they seemed to offer some nice activities. This community just did not seem as nice as some of the other communities we looked at.

Not that bad!

Some of the staff here have been great and then the other bunch has been horrendous. They keep the community fairly clean I suppose. My sister said that she does not like the food. This community really isn't that bad.

Care for loved one

This is a nice big community. The staff was helpful and very nice. The menu is nice and appealing. They have a lot of nice activities. I found the community to be clean. I would recommend families to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Chelsia Hart

I want to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time letting us know how your visit went at The Willows. As the General Manager, I was proud to share your positive comments with my employees. We take pride in hiring the right employee and I am not surprised you found them helpful and nice. One of the key components of happy resident is to have not good employees but great employees. These types of employees have a direct positive impact on the quality of life for our residents. We have been told on several occasions that our Chefs are “one of a kind." We are very well known for exceptional taste and service during the dining experience. Our Life Enrichment Director spends quality time with our residents to assist with their input for great programming. Socialization and having “fun” is the key. Cleanliness of a community is critical. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and visiting our community. And one more thank you for putting an additional smile on our faces.
Sincerely,
Pamela Campbell, General Manager

Pretty Good Tour

We toured this community for my in laws in their needs. It was a pretty nice experience, and our tour went well. The community looked nice, everything was nice, and clean. The staff was kind, and friendly to my family, and myself. It was a pretty nice experience, everything went well.

Living in The Willows is like staying in a suite at a luxury hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the dining,including the serving staff is great.

Happy at The Willows

The food is usually very good. The people are friendly and always try to help. I do believe they need more help but that seems to be the standard with all of the assisted living facilities in the area. It would be nice if they had an RN on duty 24 hours a day.

I want to go!

This place is beautiful and if I had to be placed in a community then I would want to go here. The staff was very welcoming when me and my husband took a tour. They just didn't have the right certification that we needed for my husband.

No meetings!

I did like this place, but what I look for in a place is the staff and to see how they interact. I want to find out what they would be doing for my loved one. I never got to see or meet any of the nurses or staff. I did not like that.

The community is taking good care of my mother-in-law it is going fine. All together she does a lot for herself but the staff give her reminders and get her medications. She loves the meals, she has a nice menu to choose from and gets substitutions if needed. The community is very clean and is brand new place, only been open for year and a half. Since my mother-in-law is still settling she has not participated in activities they provide, they got a lot of activities. She does has made some friends. They are closer to where we live and it helps us out when visiting.

The Willows is a wonderful place. The staff is great.

Great Experience For Us Here

Everything is working out very well for my parents here. They are being cared for very well. The is a lovely community with kind people. The community looks great, they have a beautiful layout with a lovely courtyards. It has been a great experience for us here.

Chelsia Hart

Thanks for making my morning! There is nothing better than hearing that our residents are happy and receiving great service from us. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to help with anything you need.
Warmly,
Pam Campbell | General Manager

Dad's Happy Home

This is a good community for my father. The staff is very caring and helpful. The community is very clean. They offer alot of good activities. The food could use a little improvements. I would recommend this community to others.

A place to look at!

I liked this community when I toured it. The staff were nice and the community looked clean. The Willows is a fairly new beautiful community. They offer a gym on site and they are pet friendly.

My Father Is in Good Hands Here

My father is doing great here at this community. I'am very pleased with everything they have done for us. This is a very nice looking community. They do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. I know he is being cared for very well. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well.

Staff Need Improvement

They could never get the care services right. It is such a new property, so they were still working out some kinks and they were extremely short-staffed on the weekend; I couldn't find anybody, and that was the worst. I was on their side, but they could never get it together and just gel well-enough, so my loved one had to move out.

Very Attentive and Kind

I like the fact that they have smaller-sized rooms than some of the other facilities we visited. I see that they treat him very kindly and seem to like him and they don't keep him in his room all day, which is another plus. It seems like they are very attentive to him.

Saw Judy for tour. They have "stations" in the hallway of the Memory Care side of the place, to engage the residents, but none that would interest mom at all. Whole place is carpeted... would need to get mom different bottoms to her walker (she has tennis balls, now). $2,500 up front community payment and then monthly rental of unit. They have in-house beauty parlor and, to some extent, physical therapy. Place was clean and smelled good, and the staff seemed friendly and nice, but it seemed rather uninhabited. They have a nurse on the premises 24/7 and would call 911 if mom needed to see a doctor. That's not ideal. Maybe they could call me first? No place for mom to be, outside her room, with her feet up!! That's not good. Wonder if ANY place would?

Mom liked it

Mom liked it at The Willows of Wildwood. I know she would reconsider going if she was still alive. The only thing I would say is I am not sure how much time was spent trying to get her to eat as she couldn't eat by herself. The front desk staff and maintenance worker there were always very nice and friendly.

excellent

Unfortunately my mother in law's stay at The Willows of Wildwood was short as another family member decided to check her out. But during the time she was there, she did very well. The activities, the meals, the service, and everything about it was excellent.

My mother is happy, and it's a nice place.

My mother is happy, and it's a nice place. I think they need more staffing, they are still new. They do care and they are involved. They have great activities, and the activities director is very involved, and gets to know each person and what they like. The food is very good, but they need to learn that they are cooking for 80 year olds. The cook is a really nice guy, and the food is good, but they need to offer a less spicy option, sometimes both items . I liked that it was new, and still about the same price as some of the older not as new places. It's bright, and nice.

When you visit our retirement community near The Villages in Oxford, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to Spanish Springs Town Square or Lake Sumter Landing, while others are grabbing coffee before a day on the links at one of the nearby golf courses. The Willows feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of premium customer service translates into an experience that feels more like you’re on a permanent vacation, and less like you’re in a retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At The Willows, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents get the most out of their retirement. Want to plan a movie night? Invite your family. How about a game of poker? Stack your chips. Dinner in the city sound fun? Hop on the shuttle. Whatever you want to do, whatever your interests are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At The Willows, a fun, adventurous retirement is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.

The Willows offers independent living, assisted living and memory care services.

Assisted Living Facility #12648