Grizzly Peak - Missoula, MT

Great staff!

Everything is going fairly well! The staff are so great. They are very friendly and they do what they can to make my mother feel comfortable. She is definitely encouraged to participate in the various activities that are offered as well.

The right move for me!

I am enjoying my stay very much! I have met some lovely people and I am very comfortable with my stay. The facility is also very clean, and the meals are good. I also found the facility to be very budget friendly, and the amenities come in handy, such as the laundry amenities. I feel like this was the right move for me.

Care and Attention

I am happy with knowing that the care is a big change for my nephew. The staff is always caring and attentive to his needs .The community is clean well maintained. He is happy with the good variety of meals, but they need to be more flexible with the residents as far as meal times. I like knowing that he is participating in activites with the other residents. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

A tour for care

We toured this community and we did not see what we needed for my grandmother's care. The staff was nice, bt they did not have a caring touch. The menu was appealing and the community was clean. I wanted something more for my grandmother. The rooms did not have what she wanted. Families might want to consider a tour of this community for the care that is good for them

The Community I Live In

I am doing fine living at Grizzly Peak. I didn't take a tour but I felt this was a better fit for me. I like the people here and all in all it is good place.

I Am Loving This Community

I'm doing fine in the community that is great to me. I am happy living here. The meals are wonderful. You get two choices for you entree, they have a chef and healthy choice. I think they couldn't make be better meals. The activities are plenty and many. Offering exercise everyday I would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

This is a cheery place!!!

The staff are really friendly and I have good communication with them. The food is good, however I feel it could be a little more diabetic friendly. They offer a lot of daily activities. The community is well maintained and clean. We have friends that live here and I would recommend this community.

Good Place

Grizzly Peaks is a wonderful place to call home. I still feel like I have lost all of my independence as I can not use the bus they provide as I am in a wheelchair and they do not have a lift of the bus. They provide you with all kinds of things to do for entertainment and that keeps you busy. The food is very good, even too much at times. I would recommend Grizzly Peaks to anyone looking for a place to move to.

Probably the best community is Missoula!!

The people are friendly and the food is good. The community is clean, however I wish they would spend a little more time cleaning my room. I do not yet participate in many of the activities but I may once I get more adjusted to the community. I would recommend this community.

I Feel Happy With Mom's Care

This community is clean all the time. I like the staff who are all so attentive and very kind. My mom is enjoying the meals and she thinks it taste great. There are many activities to do and it makes me happy to know they are providing entertainment. My experience has been really good and I am happy with the care that is given to my mom. I would really recommend this community to others.

My Husband Loves It Here

My husband really enjoys this community, we have adjusted very well. They keep the community nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they have been very helpful and kind. There is always something to do, they offer many activities. The food is nice, we really enjoy the meals. This community allows you to be independent, but still have access to help if you need it. They have been very helpful. I would recommend this community.

Willing to accept VA benefits.

Willing to accept VA benefits.

Situated in Big Sky Country, we offer you stunning mountain views from every direction and you’ll be delighted by our cozy facilities and caring staff. We’re also conveniently close to shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful local attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind