Hunters Point

Hunters Point has been a good community so far. They do have some issues with commutation and they fact that need a new chef. The staff is otherwise wonderful. The food here is really good with a lot of options, but I am concerned that they seem to serve a number of processed meats such as sausage bologna, and pepperoni. Sometimes options are not the healthiest. There are a lot of activities here, and I like that I can be as busy or idle as I wish. I can play cards, bingo, go on outings, and I often participate in the exercise classes. Overall, I enjoy my time here, and I would recommend the community to others.

A Very Welcoming place

The staff at Hunters Pointe are making every effort and are encouraging my mother-in-law to be a part of activities offered there. They are also working hand in hand with her care givers from HomeInstead in (coordination of) her care. The dining area is a very open area and welcoming and all of my (mother)-in-law's basic needs are met very well(;) they pay attention to details. They are very accessible and easy to work with (and) if there are any issues they are addressed in (a) timely (manner). I would definitely recommend Hunters Pointe to (friends) and family.

Good Care

I am happy here with this community. The staff is very nice and helpful. The food is good and the variety. They do offer activities for those who want to participate with others. The community is clean and taken care of.

Hunters Pointe is a good deal for the cost!

The staff at Hunters Pointe is very friendly and accommodating. My mom is doing well since moving in. This is a small care home and the other residents there also look out for her. The home is clean and they do light housekeeping once a week. My only concern is the meals are not friendly to people with dietary issues.

Excited to be moving in!

What a wonderful facility! Looks and feels like a private resort. Every staff member we met was warm and welcoming...they exceeded our expectations. Mark made everything so easy, he understood our concerns, worked with us on some special requests and constantly reassured us. Options for extended private care were excellent. We stayed for lunch and it was great! We had several residents stop by and chat, telling us how much they enjoyed the facility and all the activities available. We will be moving my mother in soon and with the help of the amazing maintenance folks, we will have everything prepared for her. Curtains, pictures, lighting and extra assistance bars thruout.

Honestly couldn't as for anything else!

Hunter’s Pointe retirement community sits on 15 acres of beautiful countryside. Nestled in the Elkhorn Mountains of central Montana, our picturesque grounds are situated near the Missouri River and offer gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains and forests. While situated in a quiet setting, Hunter’s Pointe is close to all the conveniences of the city, with shopping, healthcare and entertainment just minutes away.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind