Alpine Vista Apartments - Sandpoint, ID has yet not published prices.

street map for Alpine Vista Apartments - Sandpoint, ID

Wonderful place

I have seen a measurable change in my Mom since she has been at Alpine Vista. Her unit is adorable and the perfect size for her!! She went from sitting to participating in the exercise program. Going out with groups, eating healthier, loves socializing with the other tenants. She is visibly happier. [names removed] are wonderful. I truly believe my Mom’s life will be extended due to the wonderful experience she is having at Alpine Vista.

Fantastic Independent Living

As everyone In Sandpoint knows, Alpine Vista Senior Apartments is a fantastic Independent living place. My dad has improved so much since moving here just a month ago. He is 85 and so many people told us what a great place this was. They were right!

Even my children who came to visit for Christmas have commented that my dad is better physically and mentally since he moved here. The activities director, [name removed], is wonderful with all of the residence and really cares.

Whomever gave this place a poor rating certainly has no idea of what it really is like.

If you are really wondering what it is like, just come in and ask for the residents here. They all love it!

Bad Boss

What a horrible place run by a horrible lady. If you love your family, don't put them in this place. It is a money pit to the people who live there while the owner is taking them for all they have. I have seen her talk down to the elderly living there and treat them like stupid kids. I have seen her belittle her staff and yell at people coming in to work on the place. The food is horrible and the cooks are hung over half the time. It's a story I heard every time I was there to visit. Each time I left there, I would cry for my loved one and we ended up getting her out as quick as we could. Most of the rest of the staff are friendly but you can tell they are afraid of their boss. The activities lady is the only good thing about the place and she tries to keep them busy. But the place is just so depressing and scary. AND EXPENSIVE for what you get. Don't pay that much to have someone you love treated so badly.