BIG SKY SENIOR LIVING - Butte, MT

No contact?

I contacted this facility after my dad had surgery, he had viewed it previously and really liked it. I spoke with a knowledgeable young man but was never able to contact the administrators. Still hadn't heard anything after a week although I left my contact info. I was given the name and no. of a person in Billings ([Removed]) Neither my dad nor I felt comfortable with this and decided on the Springs. Very disappointed!!!

Great Updates

My brother had visited this community and really liked it. We looked at three others and this one was on top. The community provides a grassy area to sit around and relax. It is located right next to a golf course and country club. When we call the staff does not hesitate to provide an update. My niece goes up and visits her from time to time and everything is going very good so far. We are very pleased with the community so far.

Situated high on the western edge of the Continental Divide, at the foot of the Highlands Range, the 11-acre Big Sky Senior Living Community commands a grand view of Our Lady of the Rockies as well as sweeping vistas of open fields and wooded hills. Plus, the community is right across from the Butte Country Club.
Just minutes from the heart of Butte, Big Sky residents experience a new perspective on life. Outstanding accommodations and services will be enjoyed while pursuing personal hobbies and aspirations.

Big Sky features studios, one- and two-bedroom apartment-homes, and spacious single-level homes. All residents have access to the Health & Fitness Club and its wide range of fitness programs and classes. Enjoy a customized lifestyle fit to your individual tastes and needs.