Brookdale Great Falls - Great Falls, MT

Brookdale Great Falls - Great Falls, MT has yet not published prices.

Enjoying My Time Here

I have been at Brookdale Great Falls for almost two months, and so far, it has ben great. I have really been enjoying my time here at the community, but I will say that it certainly is a different way of life for me. Overall, I feel I'm warming up to the place well, and I would definitely recommend the community to others.

Small Apartment, Not a Good Fit

It was a very nice community. We were shown an apartment that was small. It would have been a suitable place to eat and enjoy activities.

We walked in for our tour and Mom just knew this is where she wanted to live. We had lunch and met so many residents who just thought this was a wonderful place to live. Mom is very excited!

Highly Recommended

My mom is getting great care here at this very nice community. It is clean and the staff is excellent She is happy with the meals and the activities that are offered to her. We would highly recommend the community for other families.

Dad's life at Cambridge Place

When it became clear that dad could no longer live alone, we toured senior living communities in both Great Falls and Helena, Montana. This was not an easy task as we wanted what was best for dad. From the moment we stepped foot into Cambridge Place, he was completely at home. The people were caring and loving and the atmosphere was lively. He spent almost 3 years there and always called it home. We cannot thank everyone there for the love they gave him. As dad's health deteriorated, we had to find a new home for him. He misses his family there very much (Gayle, Eric, Jim, Sonya, Diana and many many others). I would definitely recommend Cambridge Place.

Brookdale at Cambridge Place is a 100% Independent Retirement Community which affords all the freedoms of living in your own home. Our goal is to preserve your ability to live independently by providing a safe & socially interactive community to enhance your quality of life.

Living at Cambridge Place is exciting! Social events are a very large part of our community. We have live entertainment throughout the year, go on bus tours, visit other cities and towns and have outdoor celebrations, weather permitting. We have something going on every day throughout the year, which provides plenty of opportunity for residents to socialize and gain new friendships. It is very hard to feel lonely in a community such as ours. If you are wondering if Cambridge Place is for you, feel free to take advantage of our 5 Days Free Stay and experience the Magic of Cambridge Place. You will find: "It is Not Just a Lifestyle, it's Truly Living!"