Bestland Retirement - Coeur d'Alene, ID

Nice Apartment!!

I have no complaints of how things had went during my tour of this community for my self. The staff where on time to my appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked that the residents seemed engaged in different activities and the spacious dinning room. Overall I am pleased with the experience it was just not the right fit for me in the end decision.

From What I Saw

It is going good for my friend. He is just fine. I thought the staff were fine and very friendly.

Although an older facility, it is well kept. Very nice dining room with three meals daily with choices. Has free laundry for personal items, but there is basic housekeeping once a week which includes laundering of bed linen. Parking available for personal vehicles. Pets allowed. Very friendly atmosphere. There is no stove or oven and very small refrigerator. Small appliances including microwave are up to you. Cable and WiFi is included. Of the three places I saw on the 25th of May, this was the least expensive. One last note, this facility had an "Honor Wall" for military veterans in residence that I thought was nice.

Great Care for Grandma

I like this community for the care. The staff are outstanding and caring to her needs. the menu is really appealing and a nice variety of healthy meals .This community is keeping her active with all the activites, shopping, music. I like knowing that she is in good care here. I highly recommend this community for the excellent care and the great value for loved ones.

Staff was informative !!

During our tour the staff was nice and gave my loved one and I a lot of detailed information. The community looked to run down and very outdated for my liking . It would be better with some updating and new renovations.

My Care Is Good

I think the care I am getting is okay. The price is cheaper than other communities and affordable. The staff are very good people. I think the meals taste fine. The up keep of the community is very good. They have adequate care.

All thumbs up!

The staff is very accommodating to her needs, that is major to me. The location is an older part of town and the property is older too, but it is still in a good shape with,clean restrooms and cafeteria. The staff is excellent! They get a 5 star for friendliness in my book. They greet me and my family with every visit and they make us feel right at home. One of the most important things is the location, because it’s close by and I can walk over to visit my loved one. All thumbs up!

Retirement living that is affordable, comfortable and uncomplicated. Your month-to-month rent covers everything from meals to utilities, transportation to housekeeping. A caring and friendly staff is on hand to make life at Bestland, safe, meaningful and comfortable. You will enjoy our active social calendar, our home cooked meals, our on-site hair salon, beautiful courtyard, no-fee pet policy, free personal shopping service, exercise room, 24 hour emergency response and more. If you should need some extra assistance with your daily routine, we can offer you personal service through our on-site caregivers with A Full Life Agency. All inclusive rental packages, as low at $1150 per month. Offering Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments with spacious private baths, individual temperature control, emergency call system and free maintenance. We have a FREE Try Us You'll Like Us program where you can stay with us for a few days and find out how wonderful life can be at Bestland. Tours and a complimentary lunch are always available daily (with a few hours notice) and our staff is always at your service. Bestland Retirement.. .A special place to call home!