Grace Pointe - Greeley, CO has yet not published prices.

• Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Rehabilitation

Great Place

I moved to Greeley to be closer to my family and have made many friends at Grace Pointe. I especially enjoy all the activities.

Wonderful care.

My father spent almost two months at Grace Pointe for rehab following a stroke. We were very impressed with the quality of care he received there. The nursing staff and the therapists were wonderful.

That is an excellent facility.

That is an excellent facility. If she ever needed a rehab I would definitely choose them. They accommodated her memory needs and felt like they took extra care to look out for her. I liked the arrangement where the food was served by people who knew the residents and what their dietary needs and preferences were. They didn't offer memory care on a long term basis here, unfortunately. The staff is wonderful and they are just a wonderful place, I can't say enough good things about them.

This was our second choice.

When we were looking around, this was our second choice, and we had been to rehab here. I will say I think there is a little more nursing attention, in the rehab portion. We liked them a lot. They didn't really have the availability here when we were looking. I liked the fact that they had a certified nurse here. They were also good about getting the residents out of their room for activities, and meals. However my loved one didn't like the size of it, and she would get confused, and there were a lot of people here too.

The girls were very good with her, and very encouraging.

I was really happy with the work they did with my loved one in the rehab. She liked it enough. They were pretty aggressive with her therapy. The girls were very good with her, and very encouraging.

Really liked the activity and atmosph...

Really liked the activity and atmosphere, but only has studio apartments.

Grace Pointe Continuing Care Senior Campus offers hospitality with dignity and grace. Whether you need assisted living, skilled nursing, independent living, rehabilitation services, or Memory Care services, our skilled staff is available to help you. Our state-of-the-art rehab center with an AlterG anti-gravity treadmill offers a revolutionary approach for patients recovering from surgery or injury, promoting a smooth transition back home. At Grace Pointe, our Mission is to Serve Others.