Garden Square of Greeley Memory Care - Greeley, CO

Positive experience with Garden Square

My mother-in-law was here for two weeks before her passing. They did a wonderful job getting her moved in. The staff did a terrific job and I would recommend them to anybody.

Constance Barr

Condolences on the loss of your mother-in-law. Thank you so much for taking time to share your family's experience at Garden Square of Greeley. We are proud of the caring and compassionate team at GS-Greeley and were there to support your loved one during her passing. The Garden Square of Greeley staff truly personifies our company mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day,

Not The Right Fit

When I came to visit this community I was given a proper tour and shown the whole place. I did not see much of any other staff. It would have been a suitable community but the location was not ideal for us.

Constance Barr

Thank you for taking time to share your impressions from the recent tour of Garden Square of Greeley. So sorry that it was not the appropriate location for you, but we certainly appreciate the high marks you gave us. We hope you will keep us in mind if your circumstances change.

A good home for care

I toured this community for care. We did not like the layout of the community for my husband. The staff was very nice and professional. The community was clean. I feel that families might need to tour the community for the care of a loved one.

Constance Barr

We appreciate the positive feedback you have shared. Garden Square of Greeley is a cozy senior living community filled with caring professionals.

Nice People!!

My tour of the Garden Square of Greeley went very well. The place was very clean and everyone was friendly. The director there is lovely, she still to this day calls to see how my father is doing. It is overall a good place.

Constance Barr

We really appreciate your sincere accolades for both the Administrator and the team at Garden Square of Greeley. Candice Salas is a deeply compassionate and committed team leader and the caregivers at Greeley are exceptional too. Thank ou for sharing your thoughts.

Very Pleased With Everything This Community Has Done For Us

I couldn't be any happier with this community. They are truly doing a great job caring for my father. The staff is wonderful, they are more like friends, they are very helpful and kind. There are many activities offered for the residents. The community looks great, they do a very good with the cleanliness, everything looks great. He is satisfied with the food, which is a big plus. They have been welcoming to our family. Everything is working very well. I would absolutely recommend this community.

Constance Barr

Thank you so much for taking time to share your personal experience with a loved one living at Garden Square of Greeley. We are proud of this community, the Administrator, Candice Salas, and the compassionate individuals on the team who provide exceptional care of the residents. Your sincere accolades mean a great deal to us. We are delighted that your dad is happy in his Garden Square of Greeley home.

Best Help From A Place For Mom

This community was another choice that turned out good for Mom. On her first day she joined a bowling tournament and ended up winning! It is very clean and well kept. My mom likes the food. The staff members are amazingly wonderful and very attentive. They take the time to know each individual's personality. I would highly recommend A Place For Mom, without them I would have been alone and confused.

Constance Barr

Thank you so much for taking time to share your family's experience of Garden Square of Greeley. We are delighted that your mom is happy there and has even become a bowling star! We are proud of the compassionate staff at GS-Greeley who provide exceptional care for residents.

A gem

Mom has found her forever home here! In just a couple weeks, she seems more alert and engaged than she has in two years. The staff has been amazing, so caring and attentive. The facility is kept spotless. The food looks and smells appetizing. We love our new community.

Constance Barr

Many thanks for taking time to share your family's experience with Garden Square-Greeley. We are very proud of the compassionate team who cherish and care for each resident like family members. We are delighted that your mom is happy in her "forever home".

Caring staff was very attentive to the residents. Size of community seemed perfect; just large enough to provide a stimulating environment without being overwhelming. All inclusive pricing means no large jumps as care needs change.

Constance Barr

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts about Garden Square-Greeley Memory Care and are delighted that you have a favorable impression of this unique and caring community. As a senior living management company we have seen a great many communities and this one is very special, truly like an extended family. You can rest easy that your loved one is very well cared for at Garden Square-Greeley.

They Communicate Well

They have communicated very well and they have let me know what is going on with my loved one. Their care seems to be very good; if there are any issues they contact me. I would say the only thing I would like to see improved is some more planned activities.

One thing that I would mention, and this is the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way, they converted a hallman into several small rooms and they had the smallest toilets and sinks I have ever seen. They are shorter than a standard size and for old folks they could improve that.

More of a "community" kind of place.

We looked at both Garden Squares and ended up going with the one in Westlake. This was more of a community kind of place, everyone is around each other all the time. There didn't seem to be as much privacy as the other place. They did a wonderful job with the tour, they explained everything to me. It was very nice, but it just didn't seem to fit her needs as well as the other one.

Friendly Staff

They staff is very friendly. The community is very peaceful. Mother had a hard time adjusting in the place before this and this one has been hard too, but they’ve turned her completely around. If the food wasn’t good, I’d have heard about it.

Consider well

Consider that they do have activities that your loved one will want to do. Make sure your loved one is really at the assisted living level before picking a community. The food was okay. There has always been enough parking.

Very friendly and caring staff

Overall they do an excellent job here! I'd give them high marks across the board. The care here feels very personal, it really feels like they've tried to get to know my loved one to provide her the care that is best for her.
I also like that they seem to put real effort into making sure that the memory care residents are involved in the community.

The communication between the staff from shift to shift could be improved a little. We chose it because it came very highly recommended, and because it was sanctioned by the alzheimers association. If you have a loved one who needs it I would choose this facility if it is available.

Large bedroom type. No cooking.

Large bedroom type. No cooking.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review. It doesn't sound like we were ideal for your situation. Half of our community is a secured memory care and the other half is best suited for those with perhaps some early stages of cognitive impairments. Therefore, we do not have cooking in individual apartments. However, we do provide three home-cooked meals and snacks daily. Residents also participate in group cooking classes and events. Thank you again for visiting. You are welcome any time!

Lissa Guyton

At Garden Square, our mission is simple: creating environments where moments of joy, independence, and wellness are the focus each and every day.

Garden Square is the home of a unique, Balance Fitness program designed especially to strengthen the core muscles needed for improved balance and gait. We have an active resident council and several employee programs designed to attract and retain compassionate, quality staff.

Our Memory Care Mission: Garden Square is dedicated to enhancing quality of life and preserving dignity while meeting health, social, spiritual and emotional needs of those with Alzheimer's or other age-related dementias. Our staff demonstrates leadership and creativity through our innovative elder-directed programming. We collaborate with family members, health professionals and the community; supporting elders to live productive, meaningful lives.

We could tell you why we're different, but we'd like to invite you to EXPERIENCE the difference! Join us today for a complimentary meal and personal tour. Also ask about a FREE short stay to try us out!