Hillcrest of Loveland - Loveland, CO

wonderful place to call home

My mother had lived at Hillcrest of Loveland for 9 years. It is the most delightful place to live. The staff do WHATEVER it takes, to make the residents comfortable and happy.
It is a homelike atmosphere, making it a easy transition, from your own home to this 'different for you' living. It has such a wonderful view of the mountains,too.
Everything is perfect. The food is wonderful, and made to whatever needs you may have.
I look forward to the day, I can move there, I love it that much!

Love it here.

I have lived at The Hillcrest for a year and find it delightful, totally fulfilling my expectations. Amenities not present in other local facilities include a full kitchen and complete laundry room in each independent living apartment, and an indoor parking garage. Very impressive to me is the rural atmosphere in the middle of the city - lots of open space in the historic area of Loveland with safe spaces to go for long walks. Staff is very attentive to the needs of residents and all employees quickly recognize every resident by name. Moving here from a great distance, I’ve found many new friends and discovered that residents genuinely care for each other. The dining room offers a wide variety of delicious food. Actvities are offered daily to meet a variety of interests. Love this place.

[Removed] was very helpful during the tour. The grounds are very well kept and the residents very friendly; I really appreciated the resident couple that allowed me to view their home. Incredible views of the mountains, and very spacious units with a surprising amount of storage. No openings now but may get on the wait list.

Doesn't offer 3 meals a day for independent living

I toured this facility when I was looking for a place for my in-laws and it was very nice. We wound up going with a different community but the price was similar to where my in-laws are now. They don’t offer 3 meals a day for the independent care, though. It was pretty clean when I went. We toured with the staff and I was able to speak with one of the residents who was very nice. They told us about how they loved it and they seemed to enjoy being there. The community seems to have good staff that is very friendly and very helpful.

The Tour Let Me See They Are Not Best Fit

We looked at a lot of communities for my brother and this community had a smaller room and they wanted more money. The staff were good and professional for the tour.

Very Nice Community

After touring this community my plans had changed so this community was no longer a option. It was nice very lovely. The staff was nice and friendly very informative. The community appeared very clean very homey feel too it.

Great tour!

We had a great first impression of Hillcrest! The facility was very nice and the staff were great! I would have had no problem placing my loved one at this facility.

Mom was very happy and well cared for.

Mom was a resident for about 9 years. Can not be more positive about the facility and especially the staff. The two years spent in assisted living care were excellent and integrated with local hospitals and hospice. The nursing staff really cares and is always attentive and polite. Food service and dining staff are outstanding. Business transactions are very professional and accurate. Advise and support with moves and transitions are very helpful.

A nice place!

Lastly, I toured Hillcrest of Loveland. The tour guide provided us with good information and answered our questions. The facility was clean and organized, it was just not the best for my mother. Also, it was not in our desired location.

Care for mom

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here. We are very happy that she is with great staff who are very caring. They have a good variety of meals and we like that she is offered activities. This community had a good value and great care. I would recommend the community for other families.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

How wonderful to hear! We’re grateful that Hillcrest of Loveland has truly met the needs of you and your mother. We're pleased to hear that she enjoys the programs and activities offered, and that you feel the community provides good value -- and great care. It's our pleasure to be of service. Thank you for recommending Hillcrest to others.

No Complaints !!

The tour my loved one and I attended at this community was lovely, the staff was friendly and made sure we had all of our questions answered in detail. The bedrooms where well kept and the dinning room had a lot of extra room for the residents. I have no complaints about our visit and would recommend it.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

We appreciate hearing that our dedicated associates provided you with such a wonderful experience. Thank you for your kind words about Hillcrest of Loveland, we’re happy to be of service.

review for possible residents

I have lived at Hillcrest for almost a whole year (!) It is a beautiful place in a beautiful place. From the wonderful staff to my apartment (to the surrounding houses), it is a fine place to retire. The general philosophy of Hillcrest
stresses service and security, and the other residents are lovely and fun - and as far as I can tell, all are very glad to be here (Except for one gal whose kids 'put her here' after her husband died. But she is lucky.)

The staff are very friendly!!

My parents love the food at Hillcrest. They do offer some activities and they are open to suggestions for new things to do. I would recommend this well taken care of community. Mom and dad say the staff are great.

My favorite Place to visit!!

The Hillcrest is a place I look forward to going in at least once a month. I am in the healthcare industry, and call on many communities. Every time I'm in The Hillcrest I feel so uplifted. The staff is warm and friendly, they always make me feel welcome. I watch the interaction with residents and families and I see the love, caring and kindness to all.
The community is always beautiful and clean! I will recommend this community every chance I get. Loveland's Finest!!!!

Loving Care of The Hillcrest

My parents moved into the Hillcrest of Loveland a couple of years ago after looking at other Senior Living facilities. When visiting they were most impressed how friendly, loving, and kind the staff were. The Hillcrest is the cream of the crop. Jeanne [Removed] the Executive Director makes everybody feel like it is one happy family. She is genuine and truly cares about each and every resident. She sets the tone for a very happy atmosphere and there are smiles everywhere from the staff and residents. There are many activities my mom enjoys here and it keeps her busy. She also loves to decorate her very spacious apartment that has a balcony that overlooks the beautiful Rocky Mountains. The food is excellent and gives the appearance of eating in a fine dining restaurant. I truly am blessed to have my mom at The Hillcrest. It is all positive and there is nothing that I dislike about it. I truly believe the staff are God-chosen because each person works at their duties with enthusiasm and it is clear to me that their main interests and desires are to make their residents feel important, loved, and that they are still a great contributor to society and to the people around them. Thank you, Hillcrest, for treating my mom like a queen!

Really great place

I had a family member stay here for 5 months during a recovery time. Hillcrest is in a lovely neighborhood with beautiful Mountain Views. The staff is very caring. Nice and clean, updated rooms great nutritious meals. We toured 2 others and this was by far the top choice

Love the Hillcrest

My mother has been in independent living at Hillcrest for a year now. The staff - from the director, to the receptionists, to the kitchen, to the beauty shop, to the cleaning and maintenance staff - have treated her with the utmost respect and care. I could not ask for a better place for my Mom to live. The Hillcrest is extremely clean, serves delicious meals, and has lots of activities for her to participate in if she so desires. I am so grateful we found this wonderful place for her to live.

As far as I recall I liked the staff and the facility was lovely. I have not actually made a decision yet, because I have to take care of some things, but they are in the running.

So far everything has been going good. Great staff.

Five-Star Rating

Hillcrest of Loveland was very open to the family and all the staff members were very friendly and also very inviting to my loved on. It was all good. The experience was a five-star rating in all categories.

Outstanding, kudos to everyone at The Hillcrest

I looked at most of the places available in Loveland and the Hillcrest is by far the best. My parents have been in the Independent Living side of the facility for about four months and I could not be more pleased. I feel like I have checked them into the Ritz Carlton, the staff is impeccable, the facilities are lovely, very well maintained and they are extremely happy with their dining, the food choices and the quality of the meals presented.

Everyone from the director to the servers and the cleaning staff treat Mom and Dad as if they were well cared for family members. The other residents are friendly and gracious and it is an absolutely ideal environment.

I cannot recommend The Hillcrest enough. Thank you to Jeanne and all the wonderful staff for taking such good care of Mom and Dad.

Review of Hillcrest of Loveland Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Loveland, CO

Lovely light rooms and better kitchens, nice rooms and gazebo in nice yard.

Poor care

Moved my wife in to Hillcrest in Jan and several issues have popped up with staff glitches and very inappropriate behavior of executive director.
Last straw, Martha was kicked out of the facility on friday night the 5th of Sept in the middle of the night for very bogus and selective reasons even though this behaviour was tolerated from other residents but they made an example of Martha and wouldn't even assist her moving to another facility even though I, her husband, had been sick in bed for 3 days and couldn't help. Still they forced her out in the middle of the night. Inherently WRONG.
Do NOT recommend this facility to anyone else until they get their corportate issues squared away.

Nice apartments - Staff ve...

Nice apartments - Staff very friendly and gracious - Ladies bridge club - Only serve breakfast and lunch

They have been wonderful!

They have been wonderful! One of the things we first noticed is how neat and clean it is. Everyone is just wonderful. We feel like we get our money's worth, she gets great meals there and we don't have to worry. She is still acclimating, getting used to the schedules. They have been really good about getting back to us with any questions. They really made the transition for us pretty smooth. She is able to be independent and have more services and programs added as she needs them.

The atmosphere is homey and personable

This is a great place! Even if you are in independent living, the staff pop in and check on all the residents and they are very accomodating as well. For example, bringing food up to your room if you're not feeling well. They really look out for the residents and take care of them. We really liked that the atmosphere is homey and personable. It's a smaller place and more intimate. Also, the ammeneties expand through the whole building, rather than just the common areas. This place is always full, which is a good sign!

I give them a Six!

I give them a Six! It's very, very clean. We like the facility and we like the care our loved one is getting. They have an activites director who is marvelous, he has such a good personality to encourage participation. The dining room is beautiful and the food is wonderful. They are very caring and call the residents by name.

many sizes of apments up to...

many sizes of apments up to 1447sf 2bd/2ba w/ full kitchen & Rent is $4200-$4500/mo includes breakfast, lunch and light dinnner for largest unit

It is a great community, with lovely ...

It is a great community, with lovely views, and great amenities. They have Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. In Memory Care here, a studio could be around $5000/month, and that includes all care.

Saw this (very nice) but the neighber...

Saw this (very nice) but the neighberhood isn't. In a bad part of town.(Thats too bad)

At Hillcrest of Loveland, we have a variety of living options and services to meet your individual preferences and needs. This includes independent living, independent living plus, assisted living, our signature memory care neighborhood, Connections for Living by MBK, and Short Term/Respite Stays.

Maintain your independent lifestyle in a spacious, well-appointed apartment home while enjoying all the services and amenities Hillcrest has to offer. If your needs should change over time, you can receive the care you require while enjoying the people and community you have come to call home.