Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

Not a Good Room Size

We looked at a lot of communities for my brother and this community had a smaller room and they wanted more money. The staff were good and professional for the tour.

Very Happy Enviroement

My mother loves being here. The whole environment is very happy and cheerful. The staff is wonderful very nice and friendly. They keep the residents busy with all the activities and social events they have. The community is clean and bright very active. Mom says the food has improved greatly.

Mom's new home

It is working out for my mom. She does gave to wait at times for assistance. More vegetables and salad is needed in the meals.

Two thumbs up!

My grandfather has only lived there a week, however, he feels very comfortable at Park Regency and he likes the food. Food was an issue at the facility he lived in prior to moving. The building and his apartment are very clean and well kept. The people couldn't be more friendly and the services they provide are very helpful. The cost is reasonable, compared to other assisted living facilities. I would highly recommend this facility to others looking for a home for their loved ones.

Nice and Affordable

We visited the Park Regency a couple of times when making our decision about where to place Mom. They were helpful and shared lots of information. It felt like there weren't any hidden things to know. The facility is nice and affordable. Loved the courtyard. It seemed like they would do their best to accommodate a vegetarian. The only turn-off was the front desk person who didn't look up for several seconds when I approached her to ask a question.

Mom is doing well

My mother is doing well at Park Regency Loveland. The staff there is very helpful and they keep me informed about how my mom is doing and answer any questions I might have about my mom.
There are a lot of activities there and my mom does join into a lot of them.
As for the food, my mother is not too happy with the menu and thinks there could be changes made.

I Liked The Community Tour

It looked very nice and it was right off the highway. The food looked nice, the amenities were good, and the people were nice. They were less expensive by $1000. I liked it so much I was willing to drive the extra 45 minutes to visit. However it was too far for the family.

Largest 2bed/2bath assisted living apartment I've seen, good lighting, available, therapy room staffed, variety of activities, transportation available, limited parking, remodels scheduled for spring, close to shopping.

It Is All Fine

My mom is doing okay with the help from the community. The staff are being helpful with the transition. From what I hear, my mom is not really enjoying the meals. Overall this is a fine place and she is doing fine.

Already Recommended It To My Friends

My mother is doing well at this community. They are taking good of her and her needs. The community is very well maintained, and they do a good job keeping her room nice and clean. There are nice activities offered daily. She is pleased with the food, the meals are nice. I have already recommended this community to my friends. I know she is being cared for very well.

Review of Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

I've met some wonderful people here; friends and management. It's a lot different than being in my mobile home. I like to do puzzles here. I like the different programs. i really liked the drummer. I like to play cards here, too.

Review of Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

As a Home Health Care provider in the community, I have found the Park staff very easy to work with. The info I need for my patients tends to be secure and readily available for our practitioners when required. Staff has also been very helpful with scheduling and introducing us to the residents.

Review of Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

Transportation is fantastic! Staff is great. I like my apartment. Meals are pretty good, but always room for improvement.

Review of Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

I love living here. I have been here 15 months. For me, the most important thing is we have a community that really cares for each other. And when I say "cares," I mean genuinely cares! The activities that are offered meet my needs.

Review of Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

The caregivers are very helpful and the response time is great! I really like the food and the alternative menu has lots of choices.

Review of Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

Excellent community with positive environment. Very caring staff and mom loves having so many friends. Mom finds the wide variety of well-planned activities fun and upbeat.

Review of Park Regency Loveland - Loveland, CO

My mom has been at PRL for a year now and is very happy. When they changed ownership and then pharmacies there were a few bumps in the road. But things are running more smoothly now and the staff really seems to care for them.

My mother is a current resident and it has been a nice place to live. The staff is very nice and they keep it very clean. They offer a nice variety of activities for them all. There are a few items that gives it a low rating for me.

#1 and most critical is the food. The food is TERRIBLE!!!! They do not offer any options for people who have diabetes or healthier options. They took away the salad bar which offered wilted vegetables when they had it. I mostly feel that the cook staff is very limited in experience and only know how to cook fatty, fried foods. If they could hire a nutritionist to develop a healthier menu with a qualified cook staff who knows how to cook I would then give this place 4-5 stars.

Another option I would love to see would be if they could coordinate with the local banks and social security offices to see if they can get representatives to come in and visit those who have not transportation or are not able to get around very easily.

My Mom's the happiest she's been in years!

My mother is one of the residents at Park Regency Loveland in Loveland, Colorado. My mom has been recently diagnosed with dementia/ Alzheimers and has moved into her apartment at Park Regency this past March 2015. It’s been a very difficult time for her with memory loss issues and not fully understanding what’s going on around her. I have to say that after getting settled into her new apartment at Park Regency she has been the happiest I’ve seen her in years! She’s enjoying her new lifestyle and all I hear is how wonderful everyone is. I thank Park Regency from the bottom of my heart for what each person does in this community. They all are an answer to prayer. They have given my mom something that I am not able to. She was living with me last fall for about 5 weeks. I’m a stay at home mom of four sons and I’m homeschooling the youngest three. With so much going on here at my house my mom couldn’t handle all the excitement and noise of four boys who are home all the time! After the five months at my house we moved her into her own condo so she could have some peace and quiet but living by herself wasn’t the answer either. We toured a few assisted living communities in the area but they weren’t the right fit. When I toured Park Regency I felt a peace that this was exactly what she needed! She settled in the first month and she loves it and I know she’s in the right place. Thank you, Park Regency!

HAppy Residents

Friend came here and is really happy. Everyone is so friendly, staff and residents.

bethesda.parkregencyl

We are happy your friend enjoys our community.

Not the place for those needing "Assistance"!

My parent vs been at Park Regency for close to 4 years now. I would definitely NOT recommend it for anyone, but especially those needing a bit more assistance. The ONLY reason they have been there this long is because 1) Another family member was in charge 2) The hefty non-refundable deposit. 3) My parent developed a wonderful relationship with another resident, and it was that resident, NOT staff, who looked after them and kept me informed of things.
From day one, they did not monitor a new med, or their condition, landing them in the hospital.
Their housekeeping and maintenance is pretty much non existent (other than trash).
Even with a Dr note, they have failed to assist with medical related needs, and I have never witnessed or known of any type of assistance with personal needs, even after many requests.
After many calls to request any type of assistance, checking telephone so I could contact them, find out how they were doing (with the exception of being told they were ok, when they clearly were not), discuss care and plans, receive copies of assessments and reviews, or getting medical services, it still never gets done. Oh, they did clean the moldy, cruddy toilet finally, after I requested it in person. Last time I visited however, it was again flighty, the refrigerator was FULL of rotten food, and she was filthy.
Now with the new sale, it has even gotten worse. I have been trying to contact my parent for 2+ weeks now. When I talked to Kristen, interim director, she informed me that she wasn't familiar with my family member and couldn't let me know of their condition (there has been a traumatic event in their life). Never even offered to find out. Instead, her and the other staff member I spoke to at the time, were clearly stressed and couldn't be bothered by our situation, even knowing that I am not able to come myself.
Now that the other resident who did look after my parent, is no longer there, it is DEFINITELY time for a change...not only with my parent, but also hopefully a change for other residents, as this will all once again be reported to the county, state, head company, and Medicaid.

bethesda.parkregencyl

We are sorry you had a bad experience here at Park Regency. We have been undergoing some major changes, adding staff and holding them accountable. We have a new Executive Director and Head Nurse, which has had a major impact on the quality of service provided to residents and their families. We hope you will be patient as we continue to implement these changes. We may never be perfect or have the ability to keep everyone happy all the time, but we are giving it our best shot. Things are definitely changing for the better! Please let Keith, the new Executive Director know if you have any concerns that we can address.

Family feeling, larger and all private rooms than what we've seen.

This is a community that is like family. The residents go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. You know it's scary moving somewhere when you don't know anyone. My mom made 5-10 friends by the time she moved in and that was important to her and me! They are remodeling, which iam not sure why cause it sure looks nice now, but guess will even be better!

Our experience with Park Recency Seni...

Our experience with Park Recency Senior Living Apartments has been awesome. The staff is very helpful, caring, and accommodating. My mom is very comfortable living there. Overall mom is very happy with the services they provide, and she absolutely loves the many activities they have to offer.

bethesda.parkregencyl

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are doing a good [removed]

Depressing environment - S...

Depressing environment - Staff friendly but appeared limited - Carpets dirty, apartments rundown - No bridge

bethesda.parkregencyl

Our community was in process of being sold to Bethesda at that time. In July Bethesda took over and have done nothing but add staff and remodel. Come check out the atmosphere [removed] We also have a new activity director and have all kinds of card games being offered.

meets our needs

Beautiful building, close to shopping which is important to my mom. Close to I-25, important to me. The staff was very friendly and genuine in their concern for the residents well-being. Like the fact that it is a non-profit.

Assisted Living