Brookdale Greeley - Greeley, CO

Brookdale Greeley - Greeley, CO has yet not published prices.

Polite Staff!!

I have no complaints about how my tour went at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. They had a nice open floor plan and lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would recommend it to anyone,but it was just not the right fit for my loved one.

I am very happy with the care here for my father. The community is clean and well maintained. The meals need some small improvements. He is offered activities but is now in physical therapy. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

I took a tour!

The Brookdale Greenley was a nice and clean facility. The staff was all very friendly during my tour and it was a nice place but they did not have a memory care unit. That was the main reason we decided to go with another community.

A short tour

My family visitied this community. They were not happy with the tour because they were not met by a staff member, but a cleaning person. They did not get to speak with anyone about the community. I would not recommend this community to other due to the sad welcome when we arrived.

I Enjoyed Staying There

I have enjoyed staying there and I am going to go back. They could improve on the activities. Other than that, I think they are doing a great job. The staff is really wonderful, so they are doing good job.

friendly people, but a few improvements needed

The people at Sterling House of Greeley are all very friendly and go out of their way to help.

One thing I don't understand is the assisted care and what services we paid for, as it seems that we paid a lot for what we are getting. I was also very disappointed in the food.

It didn't really leave much of an impression on me.

I visited here, when we were touring. It didn't really leave much of an impression on me. There wasn't really anything bad, it just wasn't remarkable. It was more of a community setting, where people were mostly around each other, and not as much privacy, as I knew she would want. The community setting wasn't really a good fit.

It's been very good.

It's been very good. They are learning more about my loved one. The whole area always looks clean and smells clean. That's one of the things we chose them for. The staff is pretty friendly, but I don't see them as much as I would like. They do some limited transportation services within Greeley. They seem to have stuff going on all the time, however they don't have much for church services, they do have a Bible study and some singing. It's a smaller facility so some of that is harder to arrange. When we first came to visit, we were greeted by everyone, and they were very cordial, and just had more of a homey feeling than some of the other more clinical settings.

Too Expensive For Us

I have been in and out of Sterling House because of my work. There are no problems with it at all but I didn't tour it officially because I knew my mom wouldn't be able to afford it. It's an assisted living, nice and clean but just too expensive.

Brookdale Greeley is an assisted living community in Greeley, Colorado. Greeley is highly regarded for its healthy economy. One hour north of Denver, the state capital, Greeley supports a strong performing arts presence, is home to the Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra and became the first city in Colorado to have a Department of Culture. Our lovely senior community is ideally located near some of the city's best shopping, dining and medical amenities.

At Brookdale Greeley, we offer a compassionate approach to care that values the history and goals of each resident. Our well-trained staff work closely with each person to create a personal care plan that strives to enhance a sense of wellness and independence that allows residents to flourish in our community.

Our premier community offers a range of services and amenities that enhance the lives of residents, including:

Life-enriching activities and outings
Three homemade meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
Pet-friendly senior living
Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
A choice of apartment-style layouts and accommodations
Spacious apartment homes featuring kitchenette, climate control, walk-in shower and generous walk-in closet space