Brookdale North Loveland - Loveland, CO

Brookdale North Loveland - Loveland, CO has yet not published prices.

Good Tour But Not a Fit

We looked at a lot of communities for my brother and this community had a smaller room and they wanted more money. The staff were good and professional for the tour.

Very Quite Place Not A Lot Going On

When we toured this community it gave us the impression of almost a nursing home type environment. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of activities or interaction with the residents going on when we were there. I almost feel that the care level was much higher than what my mom would require so I felt this was not a good choice for her. The staff we met were friendly and nice.

We have chosen a one bedroom apartment in this community. Mom likes this community location, close to shopping and businesses. The staff were all very friendly and caring. The apartment is freshly updated.

I had the best tour and enjoyed the tour. [Removed] was awesome! Helpful, knowledgeable! i met many other staff members as well many residents all were wearing happy faces and full of energy. I found the suites to be clean - very well maintained.After several tours I have reserved a suite her for my uncle.

Comfort for dad!!

My father is doing very well since moving to the Brookdale. The place is very clean and the meals are very good, my father says he gets enough food. They have a lot of activities, my father loves to play the piano. He is very active and outgoing I think this was a positive experience for him.

It's Okay!

The staff is okay and they are taking care of me. The food is okay most of the time. I would recommend this community if I knew what the person was coming for. I just don't like that they have much older residents here than I am. They offer activities, and a few outings. They could offer more outdoor activities.

The nicest staff I have encountered. However, rooms are extremely small and very, very dark. Very well priced if you want to live in a cubby.

From "Skeptical" to "Assured"

Mom has speech, balance and memory issues due to a stroke 15+ years ago and struggling at home alone so it was time to get her some fulltime help. We were skeptical about Assisted Living for all the traditionally negative reasons, but during our tour of Brookdale North Loveland we became more and more comfortable. Megan, the Exec Director, was incredibly personable and made us feel like long lost cousins. Mom moved-in about 3 weeks ago and doing really well. The staff watch over her and the other residents with care and dignity. Being in a community vs. home alone seems to have rejuvenated her social side as she is a "people person"; the staff comment on her bright smile and sunny disposition. We feel assured that her needs are taken care of, that she is safe and especially that she is happy. Many thanks for all at Brookdale North Loveland!

So far so good.

Broookdale North Loveland has turned out to be a great place for my Mom and her needs. She is eating two out of three meals per day which is good for her. She participates in most of the activities and has even made a couple of friends. She is a new resident and we are having some issues with billing that are being addressed, no fault of Brookdale. I would recommend.

Brookdale North: the best facilty, the best people...

The experience with Brookdale North Loveland was exceptional and has proven to be the best choice that my family and I could have made for my Mother. Amanda at the location was so helpful; since this was a learning experience and the first place we started to review, Amanda told us not only about all of the great features about this Brookdale location but also what we needed to know in general about finding an assisted-living facility and what we as a family should be prepared to deal with as we helped Mom with the transition - she even told us that we should review communities outside of Brookdale to make sure we were making a fair assessment and the best decision for Mom. We did our homework and in the end our first stop was by far the best facility. In Mom's time at Brookdale our assumptions are continually validated: her home and the staff at Brookdale North Loveland are the best! If you're looking for a warm and inviting facility that feels like a home and offers premium care by people who will treat your loved-one as family, then you need to speak to Amanda at Brookdale now...

It was a mixed experience.

We just had a short term respite stay. They had a big ant problem in the spring. Some of the staff are absolutely outstanding, others aren't as much. The food is very good, and it's a very nice place. Megan was wonderful.

Wonderful Place

Wonderful place. Very helpful and very caring.

Very Pleased

I can say im very pleased with the facility. My mother is happy and doing really well. The staff are kind and caring about the elderly. Its a very clean facility and have some activities. Overall im happy with the Sterling House of Loveland and wouldn't have chosen another place.

Sterling House of Loveland: prayers answered

This place was the answer to our family's prayers. After wasting a considerable amount of money at a lesser facility, we could not be happier!

good experience

They did really go above and beyond to make things work out well for my in-laws. We were very happy with Sterling House of Loveland and would highly recommend them.

The cleanliness is fine here. I'm not...

The cleanliness is fine here. I'm not sure how often they clean, but it's good. The staff are always very friendly. They have activities going on, too. There's been a group of little girls that came in to dance, and other things like that. My loved on enjoys it here, and doesn't mind paying the price, so it's been good!

Great care, very helpful and knowledgeable staff

Sterling House came recommended to me from both professional and personal sources, and I was very pleased with their service. The care was very good, and the staff were great about letting me know as Mom's needs increased how best to incorporate that into their different tiers of care.
Misty Ackerman in particular was great, and always helpful.

Happy residents

We are very happy with Sterling House our loved one is really happy here. We are very glad with picked this community. It is a smaller community so we felt it would provide more socialization. The staff and residents are really friendly. The residents seemed to be really happy. The community is really beautiful it have a nice courtyard to sit and relax. Everything has just been going fine. We would recommend them to anyone.

I believe the tour is set up with my ...

I believe the tour is set up with my grandson, who lives in Ft Collins, CO. Since I live in Napes, FL, he is helping me with finding a place for my husband. Thanks for your concern and help.

offers graduated levels of care based...

offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of resident, as determined by continual assessment process. Studio assistive living apartment price includes laundry, cable, 3 meals daily. Pet ok w/ non-refundable deposit; enclosed pet courtyard. No dancing offered. Liked the food and the place was clean and staff very friendly. A lot of walking but on one level.

Brookdale North Loveland is an exceptional memory care community in Loveland, Colorado. Our community provides an ideal retirement experience conveniently located near Lake Loveland, as well as popular shopping, dining and medical facilities. Loveland is a short drive from the state capital of Denver and is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live by USA Today, AARP and Money magazine. Loveland has a strong arts community and boasts nearly 300 pieces of art in public places.

At Brookdale North Loveland, our residents enjoy private apartment homes in an intimate community that ensures easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our professional and compassionate staff perfectly balances independence with assistance to create an environment where seniors thrive. As a leader in senior care solutions, Brookdale North Loveland offers holistic care services that meet a wide range of needs.

We offer a range of luxurious services and resort-like amenities, including:

Full-service dining room and private dining room for family celebrations
Outdoor courtyard, gardening areas and walking paths
Pet-friendly senior living
A choice of apartment-style homes
Spacious apartments featuring walk-in closets, walk-in showers and kitchenettes