Brookdale Mariana Butte - Loveland, CO

Brookdale Mariana Butte - Loveland, CO has yet not published prices.

We loved the site as soon as we walked in the front door. [Name removed], the Marketing Manager, was awesome. He was an excellent host, listened to what our concerns were and provided feedback that made us feel "heard" and cared about. They have a program that is geared to the resident's personal needs versus them being just a room number.

Staff is kind and food is okay

When I first walked into the facility, I noticed the staff was just exceptional. I feel like they take really good care of my Uncle. From all of my experiences with them, they seem really kind. My Uncle also says the food is okay. I would recommend this community to other families.

Staff is good and facility is kept clean

I toured this community when I was looking for a place for my in-laws to go and it’s mainly an assisted living and memory care community. Just from what I was able to see, they’re very good. The facility is clean and the staff seems to be very good. One thing that I would say is it’s pretty expensive.

A Nice Tour But Small Rooms

We looked at a lot of communities for my brother and this community had a smaller room and they wanted more money. The staff were good and professional for the tour.

Home sweet home!

My loved one is already calling Brookdale home! The grounds of this location are kept clean and the staff is very friendly. There are plenty of activities that my mother likes to participate in, such as day trips, exercise classes, baking and crafts. We especially liked the private rooms and the fact that we could personalize the rooms to make it feel more like home.

5 Stars All The Way!!

My mother resided in this community for some time and the care that she received was exceptional. I really liked that the staff communicated well with the family in regards to updates about my mother. They offered healthy meals and made sure the community was kept cleaned and organized.

Variety of activities!!

My loved one seems to be really enjoying and participating in multiple activities they have going on in the community throughout the week. The dinning room experience is pleasant with delicious meals provided for him. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Great meeting with the community advisor. She was SO helpful and understanding and explained options in great detail. I learned a lot. Everything was great, but the age of current residents is so much older than my husband that it's hard to consider this option.

Nice place, really nice facility but restricted food menu. Very nice staffing.

The Staff Are Sweethearts

My husband is doing very well this community. I am pleased with the type of care he is getting. It was hard at first, but with the help of the staff, everything is getting better. I really love the staff, they are all sweethearts. There are great activities offered. The food is pretty good, I enjoy the dining area. Overall we are happy and I would recommend this community.

You've got to be your own health advocate.

We've used Brookdale Mariana for respite care while in the process of selling Mom's home. The experience has been good but could have been better. The staff was not properly trained on how to turn off the oxygen tank which caused the oxygen to run out quickly so I'm hoping that since the incident they've been trained properly. I've had experience with many facilities and the main thing is to stay on top of the staff on things. I've had to remind them to bathe my mother twice a week among other things. I wouldn't say it was all bad. I plan on using them again for respite, it's just a matter of paying attention and making sure you are present for your loved ones as well.

Really happy with the help we have gotten there

Things are going very well at Brookdale. We have really happy with the help that we have gotten there. At this time, we do not have any complaints about the staff or the facility and we are having a good experience.

Clean facility

It was very clean. The care level they provide is great. It is very clean because it is a new facility.

Very nice place

Our experience with Sterling House at the Orchands has been a good one, overall. The staff here are always very patient and kind when caring for my loved one, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. It is just a very ncie place overall.

Everyone was really nice

The Sterling House at the Orchards was a really nice facility. It was always very clean. Everyone was really nice. The staff was very accommodating. I would say they need to improve on the activities. The activities were like zero. Not adequate. Otherwise, it was a pretty good experience. Everything went well. We didn't have any major issues. It's just a nice place with nice staff and nice residents.

would use them again

My husband was very well taken care of at Sterling House at the Orchards. He was safe and very well cared for. We would definitely do it again and would very highly recommend them to anyone.

This is the nicest place I have seen

A very good and nice place. I wished I could of had my mom there earlier. It was a much better place for her. This is the nicest place I have seen. We have a positive experience here. Very nice.

Very nice place, friendly accommodating staff

Our experience with Sterling House at the Orchards was only a brief one, but I think they did an excellent job overall looking after my loved one. There were always there, both for him and for us, and they bent over backwards to make his final days comfortable. They are certainly worth a look if you're looking into senior care in the area.

Very pleased With community

they are very pleasant people who work their the aides that are caring for residents are very caring and take a lot of time to assist those living their. Joette is another wonderful friendly person who has helped very much . Also said that quite often when she is visiting the only thing she thinks is odd is that the front desk to the facility is often empty.

We love that she is able to have her own space and her own apartment.

We love that she is able to have her own space and her own apartment. The layout is good, the dining room is very open with many tables for groups of four. Some of the personnel have been there for 13 years. Some of them aren't very knowledgeable with the medication distribution, they charge a lot to dispense medication, the caregivers should know a little about what they are giving. They have a good mix of residents with people that have all different levels of needs.

Very Pleased

We are very pleased, and the food is very good! I think the attention is remarkable; there is plenty of staff to meet her needs. She is interested in BINGO and she's busy and active all the time.

Wonderful place. While having lunch a...

Wonderful place. While having lunch a woman who knew my step-mom Studio assistive living apartment $2475/mth. Pets ok, deposit $500 will waive fee as move-in bonus. On-site restaurant. Need physician evaluation 4 pg form done. ?Guest suite available for visitors

Brookdale Mariana Butte is an assisted living and memory care community in Loveland, Colorado. Our community has an ideal location near Rocky Mountain State Park, just a short drive from Fort Collins and Denver. Loveland is a hub of commerce and culture, and it is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live by AARP and Money magazine. Well-known for a public arts program that boasts nearly 300 pieces of public art, Loveland is a great place for people of all ages to call home.

Brookdale Mariana Butte offers two levels of care, including assisted living and memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our dedicated staff is well-trained in encouraging independence while being readily available to provide assistance as needed. Residents in our memory care community participate in an innovative program with a gentle daily structure that provides a true sense of belonging and purpose.

As a premier community in the region, Brookdale offers extensive services and amenities, which include:

Housekeeping and trash removal services
Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
On-site salon services
Scheduled transportation
A holistic approach to care featuring group outings, entertainment and creative classes