Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living - Greeley, CO

Adorable

Our tour happened the same night at their "fall festival" and we couldn't have been more impressed with the heart of this place. The residents all looked so happy and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Welcoming Community

My mother had a stroke and I needed to find an assisted living facility. After narrowing the choices I looked at six different places. A couple were larger communities but most were adult care homes. I chose Garden Square Westlake based on the fact that the home was clean and"homey" - not so perfect you feel like you are in a showroom, but spacious and nice. There is a wonderful social atmosphere. The home is in a beautiful neighborhood and is close to highway 34. It's easy to get to. My mom is happy here and that gives me peace of mind

Welcoming Community

When I stepped into Garden Square at Westlake it felt like home. The people and residents truly are family and it was heart warming to see this type of environment in senior living. We were nervous about this move for our Dad but now we are looking forward to it!

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how my tour went at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. They had a nice open floor plan and lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would recommend it to anyone,but it was just not the right fit for my loved one.

Constance Barr

We appreciate your positive review and kind words. It is good to hear that the stellar team at Garden Square Westlake was able to address all of your questions. Please keep us in mind if the situation with your loved one changes.

A Learning Experience

The community tried their best with my dad. It was a challenge and difficult. I think they were in over their head when they accepted him. However, I am thankful for having my dad here. He was in hospice for most of the time and they were very clean with his room and the whole community. The staff were helpful and I have nice things to say about them.

Constance Barr

Thank you for sharing your family's experience with Garden Square of Westlake. We are gratified to know that your father received compassionate end of life care in pleasant surroundings. Our condolences on your loss.

I Liked The Wonderful Tour

This community did a good job giving me a proper tour. I was shown a room and walked through the dining halls. I only met with one lady who I really liked. It would have been a suitable community but the location was not ideal for us.

Constance Barr

Thank you so much for taking time to share your impressions of Garden Square at Westlake. We are pleased that you experienced an informative and pleasant tour of our community.

The staff are all very friendly and courteous!!!

Everything is going fine with my Mother in law since she moved into Garden Square. The staff have been real good so far. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it. The food tastes good and they offer a wide variety of choices. Mom likes to play bingo and is learning to play poker.

Constance Barr

Thank you for sharing your family's experience with Garden Square-Westlake. It is a special place with high standards. We are delighted that your mother-in-law is doing well in her new home.

Respite Stay Went Well

We use this community for their respite services. My father really enjoys his time here. They treat him very well, I know he is in good hands when he is here. It is a very nice looking community. They do offer activities for the residents. Most of the meals are great, he was pretty pleased with the food. They did a very good job caring for him. This is a community I would recommend.

A Great Place

We have only been there a couple months, but I do not have any complaints. I think they are great place, I would recommend it to anyone. Whenever we ask for anything they are right there for us and are nice to my loved ones.

Constance Barr

Thank you for taking time to share your thought about Garden Square-Westlake. We are very proud of this community and the compassionate care the team provides. They truly exemplify our mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day. We are delighted that you are happy in your new home at Garden Square-Westlake.

nothing negative to say

Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living is amazing. I have nothing negative to say about this facility. My mother-in-law has a dog and they treat him just as good as anyone else there. He has become a community dog. She is much safer here and it has been an absolutely good experience.

Constance Barr

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Garden Square Westlake. We are very proud of the Administrator, Susan Benavides, and her dedicated team of caring staff at this community. We agree that they are exemplary and provide a safe, homey environment for residents. How comforting for your mother-in-law to have her beloved pup with her.

I think they have done a wonderful job.

I think they have done a wonderful job. It's clean, they tend to it once a day, and take out the trash twice a day. They have been real helpful, help us plan things and are able to resolve any problems. They always have stuff going on for entertainment. They are good about coming to get her for activities, too. I've eaten there a number of times, and the food is good. I've talked to some of the other residents agree that the food is good. I visited a few other places when I was looking, I chose this because it was easy to navigate, and was a little smaller with fewer people.

It’s a nice atmosphere.

It’s a nice atmosphere. I was just a little disappointed with the clean of the room and some of extra care she did not get. She liked the food. The staff were very friendly and we were happy with the activities that were offered. Because of the time of year, we didn’t get to really make use of outdoor options.

We are happy with it.

We are happy with it. Everybody is very friendly, and they have a good variety of activities. There really isn't anything that needs to be improved, we don't have any concerns. Her food is pureed, so she doesn't really care for the food so much.

Wonderful All Around

We visited this one. It was probably our second choice but we just couldn't afford it. We liked everything about it: the location, the staff was very nice, the rooms were very nice, and it was clean. I was wonderful. I wished we could have afforded it.

Garden Square at Westlake is comprised of 48 assisted living apartments including studio and one-bedroom floor plans. We provide a more intimate atmosphere that feels more like a home. Our dining space is open and can accommodate all residents and guests that wish to eat together. We also offer a private dining room for those that wish to entertain family or guests for meal times. Common living spaces include several living, activity, exercise, and sitting areas as well as ample courtyard and outdoor areas including a large front porch with views of the park across the street!

Balance Fitness Exercise

Our own Life Enrichment Coordinator, Patty Endres, Recreational Therapist, and Ridgeline CEO, Dr. Chuck McGlade, designed this unique exercise program for our residents. Focusing on balance and core strength, this program can be tailored to each individual's ability and altered as strength increases.

Our goals with this program include:

- Reduced falls
- Ability to walk longer distances
- Increased agility
- Improved confidence with walking, moving, and balance
- Improved activities of daily living function or maintenance at current level
- Less need for higher levels of care
- Perhaps improved appetites and sleeping patterns at night
- Perhaps less pain

Visit our website at www.gardensquareatwestlake.com for more details and to view our Photo Gallery!