Meadowview of Greeley - Greeley, CO

outstanding staff.

I have had my best friend in Meadow View Memory Care for several months now and the service is great and all the employees are more than helpful always wiling to help if I think something needs to be done. [Name removed] is outstanding she is always on top of all the needs of the residents and keeps me informed of any changes that need to be done. I feel so comfortable knowing my friend is getting the best care possible. I really appreciate all that the staff do for him.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The staff made us feel comfortable and really listened to our questions and comments. This facility has a unique community room with visual and auditory stimulation that is pleasing to the senses. The atmosphere felt comfortable and homey; was spacious, but not overwhelming.

Love at first sight!

We fell in love with MeadowView of Greeley at first sight. The inside is painted with country scenery and decor was the perfect atmosphere for my sister. The staff is very friendly and take good care of my sister and her care needs. I have dined there with her and the meals they serve are very good. The staff does their best to try and get my sister to engage in the activities. They are remodeling and adding a movie theatre for the residents. We decorated her room with all of her own furniture and pictures, it is very homey. They have enclosed courtyard with seating provided for the residents to enjoy the fresh air. I would recommend this community to others.

Helpful Staff!!

My loved one was only at this community for a short period of time it was just not the right fit for him in the end decision. The staff where kind and attentive to his needs to the best of there ability.

The Community For My Mom

So far it is going good my mom but for the most part she is not liking the meals so much. But the staff for activities are super. The level of care is given by the staff is great. I don't get many calls from the staff, but they let me know of changes when I visit her, which I see her often. I would recommend them to my friends and family if it was needed

Comfort and Care

I like this community for the cleanliness. The staff are friendly. The staff are always willing to make sure that she is able to have the meals that are needed for her. They offer alot of activiites for the residents. This community is nice and close to our home. We would recommend other families to communities for care of a loved one.

My Happy Home

I like this community alot. They staff are very nice and helpful to my needs. They offer a good variety of meals. They offer alot of nice activities for the residents that want to participate. The care here is very nice and I would recommend this community for other families.

They Were All That I Needed

My main reason for selecting this community is based on the friendly people, the atmosphere, and the location. So far all is going fine for my husband. He is getting good care from friendly and professional staff. The meals and activities have been good. I would recommend this community to my family and friends.

I like the care at this community. The meals are good. The community. clean and very nice. We like that my husband is active with the other residents in the activities. We liked the size of the community. We recommend other families to tour this community for the excellent care and value.

New building, quiet location, large activities staff to encourage residents to engage, small apartments, washer and dryer included, staff was very compassionate.

Care not as promised...

We were quite impressed with our tour of the facility. The dining tables were covered with cloth table cloths and cloth napkins. The staff was very friendly and seemed knowledgeable. Most importantly we were told that my dad would be taken care of as good or better than at home as the staff was knowledgeable about residents with Dementia/Alzheimer's disease.
After dad became a resident, we didn't see the nice table coverings, the food was less than appetizing as it was almost always cold and the residents in Memory Care had to eat some of the food with their hands as the meat was not cut up.
There were several times when we visited that dad was soaked with urine. The staff did not look in on him for hours at a time when we were visiting. He did not receive his prescribed antidepressants for 3 days in a row.
My family and I complained twice that I know of in less than 2 weeks. Dad passed away on his 15th day at the facility. Maybe we expected too much from the staff and facility.
I hope that our complaints didn't fall on deaf ears for the sake of the current and future residents.

My mother 's care

I am very happy with the care that my mother is getting here. The staff are wonderful and so very caring. She is very pleased with the meals and the good variety. The community is nice and very clean. She loves to participate in alot of the good activities that are offered to her. it is nice to see how everyone does watch out for each other here. I would recommend this community for outstanding care and the good value to others.

Good Care

This is a great community. Very clean. The staff is excellent and always ask if we need anything for my mom. They have activities and tries to participate. Great value for the care she is given. I highly recommend the great care they offer to others.

Pleasant Atmosphere

I would recommend this community only if your loved one doesn't need skilled nursing. It is a good community with a very pleasant atmosphere. There is some communication problems with the staff i think there responsive time needs to be better. This is nice community to take a look at.

An Exceptional Facility

The experience was great. It was very clean and welcoming. The first person I met with was the sales manager and he was very nice. He talked about everything and explained everything to me. They staff was great when they did her evaluation. The only thing I would say is that we moved her in on a Sunday and I felt there was a little disconnect between the staff. Overall the place is exceptional and I wouldn't have her anywhere else.

It's a very lovely place.

It's a very lovely place. We chose this over others because they had more of the size and type of housing that we were looking for.

Very Impressive Place

We did take a look at this one and we were very impressed with it but again it was too expensive for us. The staff is top notch, the activities are great, and it's very clean with nice rooms. Everything about it was impressive.

Favorite memory care and very nice ap...

Favorite memory care and very nice apartments

Beautiful Setting Meadowview of Greeley located in Greeley, Colo., provides premier senior living with personalized care. We keep elderly individuals active and involved in an assortment of interesting activities. Our facility built near a mountainous region has a beautiful view that inspires elderly residents. Meadowview of Greeley is located near a gorgeous park that provides a relaxing area for gentle exercise. After a brisk walk, our residents can return to a home that has lodge decor with wood paneling and fireplaces. We have a variety of floor plans designed for different needs including assisting living apartments in studio, one bedroom or two bedroom styles. Professional Staff Because many seniors require memory care, we also have studio apartments with full baths especially designed to assist clients with dementia conditions. We have professional health care staff available to assist residents in both memory care and assisted living units. Our daily staff includes a compassionate team of registered nurses and certified nursing assistants. We can arrange transportation for seniors to medical appointments at nearby heath care facilities. Of course, our staff is also always available for emergencies that occasionally occur. Residents living at Meadowview of Greeley have easy access to 24-hour call buttons. Important Amenities Amenities are an important part of living in our memory care or assisted living units at Meadowview of Greeley. Our residents have help with daily tasks such as grooming, dressing and bathing. We provide services such as laundering clothing and bedding, cleaning apartments or rooms and personal shopping. Seniors never need to worry about having a nutritious meal because our kitchenÆs chefs prepare three meals a day. In our memory care units, we also have short-term stay, respite and hospice assistance available. We can arrange various additional health care services such as occupational, physical or music therapy.