Glenshire Nursing Home - Richton Park, IL

Glenshire Nursing Home - Richton Park, IL has yet not published prices.

please don't send your love one here

I give this place no stars. My father is currently in this place and i'm working hard on getting him out. There is not one day ,I can say they have done there job.I have to go every day just to make sure he is safe.he's alway's coverd in feces and urine soak to the bed. HE HAS FALLEN OUT THE BED TWICE [removed] ,HE NEVER GETS CLEANED THE PROPER WAY,HE ALWAYS HAVE MUCAS ON HIS GOWN FACE AND NECK Ihave spoke,complained and nothing seems to change.I'm not writing this review out of anger,I just want to warn people about there love one's in there.The state is there all the time and they still can't get it together.I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY FIND THERE CNA AND NUSES AND SO CALLED DOCTORS BECAUSE THEY NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. YOU NOW MORE THAN THEM.IT'S SAD THAT THERE ARE PLACES OUT HERE LIKE THIS AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE.THERE MAY BE TWO REAL WORKERS OUT OF THE WHOLE FACILITY BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF 300 PEOPLE ,IT'S HORRIBLE AND I PRAY SOME ONE SHUTS THEM DOwn,AND OUR LOVED ONES will BE SAFE AND LOVED.