Citadel Estates - Hazel Crest - Hazel Crest, IL

Unprofessional Staff!!

I am not pleased at all with how things had went for my dad while he was in there care. The staff was very unprofessional with how they handled things in all matters and am very upset with this company. I would rate them the lowest score I could possible give them and would not recommend them to anyone. I also do not appreciate that after all the complaints I had put into management I did not receive not one call back.

They take excellent care of the residents

The staff here is great and they really seem to care about the patients and their families. It is always clean here, and everyone seems to be happy and ready to help. They also take excellent care of the residents.

The cleanliness was very pleasant

Arden Courts of Hazel Crest was convenient for me and also it was much better than other places I visited before making my decision. The cleanliness and the smell of the facility was pleasant compared to other facilities which was one of the reasons I chose this place the staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Friendly staff, great individualized care!

Arden Courts of Hazel Crest is a very nice place, overall. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they do a great job taking care of the people who live here. I really appreciate the degree of individualized care that each residents gets, they really try to find what works best for each person as an individual.

This facility is nice, but does not accept Medicaid. Would need to transfer Mom once assets ran out.

good overall

They did a good job of explaining why they were designed the way they were. One area they could improve on though is this: before we found the place my father was able to walk, feed himself, and shower, but once he lost his capacity to do those things it was not working out. They could have been better at explaining what they are good at (dealing with people with dementia) and what they are not good at (giving full-time care).

Very Impressed

I would highly recommend Arden Courts in Hazel Crest to others. The community is a very nice, home like environment, and the staff are very friendly and caring. Everyone is trained in Alzheimer's and Dementia care and they really seem to have a passion for what they do. In addition to providing great care, they also are a great source of education and support to the community by offering monthly caregiver support groups, and free educational seminars. They also have a resource library available and will be more than happy to provide you with information and brochures on topics like communication tips, behaviors,and dementia basics just to name a few. I was very impressed with this community and I would recommend them to others.

I would highly recommend them.

We were only there for two weeks, to transition back to home, but I would highly recommend them. They had very good care, and were really attentive. The staff is friendly. and they had quite a few activities for the residents which was really nice. I never had any complaints about the food at all, it was good too.

Arden Courts of Hazel Crest

We toured four facilities, but decided on Arden Courts of Hazel Crest. We felt comfortable with the staff and were confident Mom would receive the care that she needs. Mom is enjoying the activities, has gained weight and is taking less anxiety pills. When she gets turned around, there is always someone to help her find her room. We are very happy with Arden Courts of Hazel Crest. Kudos to Eric, Star and Rose for making Mom feel welcome!

Your Loved Will Feel At Home

Wonderful place the day my father moved in the director Eric walked up to my father and said welcome home he made the move in so much easier for us and my father. Anything I have needed wether it was information or postponing moving my father Eric went out of his way to help. The caregivers, activities directors, receptionist , nurse and all the employees are all wonderful and make not only my father feel at home but his family too. So happy I chose Arden Courts of Hazel Crest.

So Far, So Good!

Everything seems to be going very well here! During the move-in process, and they were fantastic! They were incredibly welcoming, and people walked by individually and introduced themselves! The Executive Director was very helpful with the move-in, and even came in on a Saturday to help us!

Arden courts

We are very pleased so far. The folks that work at Arden courts could not be friendlier. My mom is getting exceptional care!

I can't think of anything that could be done better.

I can't think of anything that could be done better. They are clean and very friendly. They are quick to respond and the activities are fantastic! I am there all the time and they are wonderful. It is also a great value.

Welcome to Citadel Estates - Hazel Crest, Illinois, especially designed for residents living with Alzheimer's disease or related memory impairments. Our campus comprises four ''houses'' surrounding a central community area that includes a beauty/barber shop and program area. Each house has 16 private bedrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, full bath with shower room, and laundry. Our caring staff is committed to maintaining residents' dignity and providing comfort and a sense of belonging in a safe, secure environment. Enclosed, secured courtyards offer residents the independence to enjoy the outside with a feeling of safety.