Genesis Manor I - Alta Loma, CA

Outstand care for my mom

I really like the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is caring and taking care of all of the needs for my mom. We were happy with thc care from the staff and they offer services like hair dressing, and making sure that medications are refilled. They keep me informed in her daily progress. They are not offering her activities due to her condition, but are available to those who can participate. This is a great community with the best care for her needs. I highly recommend this community for outstanding care and value. They offer a small fee for a the assessment , but it is included if a loved one moves into the community. Familes would love the outstand care offered here and the vlaue for everything.

Gerry Markie

Thank you for the kind review. We take great pride in the care we provide. Thank you for letting our family take care of your family.

We are pleased with the home and the ...

We are pleased with the home and the caretakers that work there.

Gerry Markie

Thank you!

Hello, my name is Gerry Markie and I am a registered nurse with over 40 years of experience. I own, manage, and run six licensed residential care homes in excellent areas above the 210 freeway located in La Verne, Claremont, and Alta Loma. We are well respected in the community and we were recently featured in the Daily Bulletin in the August 10, 2009 edition. I was also recognized in May 2012 by the CA State Assembly and Senate for my work in the community. We have been in business since 1996 and have helped over 150 people and their families. I have been doing this for 15 years and 15 years before that I did home health nursing. Genesis Health Care is a family owned and operated business. I also work with my son David who has his business degree and my daughter Marya who recently graduated from nursing school.

Each facility is staffed 24/7 with seasoned, well trained caregivers who assist our clients with all aspects of daily living, medication management, and incontinence care. Many of the facilities have two caregivers at all times. This is provided in a secure homelike setting which is usually half the cost, and more personable, than most traditional nursing homes, large assisted living facilities, and in-home care services.

Each home is regularly visited by doctors, nurses, podiatrists, physical therapists, and hair dressers. Long term care insurance is accepted and we will help you in obtaining veterans benefits. We are also in a special program that allows us to take certain people on Medi-Cal.