Claremont Place - Claremont, CA

A beautiful place with Memory Care available. Great location.
The only drawback was it didn’t fit our budget.

Nice facility, but no cable

My brother-in-law is here currently and everything has been great so far. The staff has been very, very good and the facility is clean. Everyone really has been very wonderful. They don’t have cable in the rooms, though, which I thought they would considering the price that we pay. The food is really good, according to my brother-in-law, and the other residents seem to be getting along with him pretty well. We chose this community mainly for the cleanliness but the outside landscaping is so pretty. The people are very nice as well and I would recommend them to others.

Great Place!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my mother and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan they had as well as other great amenities for the residents. It was just not the right fit for her in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Give you the Feeling Of Being At Home

The building looks like a home from the outside the landscaping is lovely and inside is very well decorated. The furniture in the common area is comfortable and the dining room is beautifully decorated. My dad keeps quite busy with the activities they offer and he is enjoying the food. The staff is very good here very friendly, and kind.

Happy with choice

Staff is great, always friendly and helpful. I am very happy my father choose Claremont Pace for them. Smaller community then others we toured, feel it is a better fit for my stepmother that has onset dementia. The fact that it is an age in place and has a memory care wing helped in the decision.
Very convenient for family to visit, near the freeway, near downtown Claremont with restaurants, shopping and a movie theater for outings.
The only area I think they could do better is providing more activities to engage the residents.

Happy with Claremont Place!

I have no complaints so far about Claremont Place! The facility is clean and the staff is very friendly and receptive to my loved one's needs. So far, my loved one is very happy with the care she is receiving from Claremont Place!

A good tour!

When I toured Claremont Place, I also thought it was a nice and clean community. The people there were very kind and informative. It was just not what we were looking for.

A tour for care

I touched this community. It was very beautiful and the staff was nice The community smelt really good and the activities were wonderful. We were needing a community closer to home, but this is a place family would enjoy for there loved one to received great care.

People are nice but it needs updates bathrooms looked very worn and needed cleaning

Overall we have been pleased.

So far it's been great. I've been really happy with it. It seems well staffed, and they all seem to know my mom. They call me right away if they need anything. The other residents seem to be friendly enough. The only complaint I hear is that she wants more dessert. The food is okay, I liked it when I had it. The cost was better than another place we looked at. Overall we have been pleased.

Overall, Just A Good Experience

Everything went really smoothly. It just happened that they had a room available and we got a lot of positive feedback from other places about Claremont place. Overall it was a good experience and they answered all our questions and are very helpful and know what they are doing.

Claremont Place has been wonderful. ...

Claremont Place has been wonderful. They have been caring and attentive to Mom, and have been very helpful to us. The staff and the residents have all gone out of their way to welcome us all into the community. It's been a difficult process, but the community has been great at helping us negotiate every step along the way.

The cost will vary between 3 and 4,000 per month, depending on her needs. The block below didn't let me put in a variable amount.

They are extremely t friendly

They are extremely t friendly and very helpful! They watch out for people and for keep track of them. Don’t know food, but the menus look really great. No one is perfect, but it’s very clean. The staff is so friendly I’d give them a rare five. They are a comparable value. I just think that they really reach out to help you a lot. My mom had a POD delivered and they were helping and people to unload it. They are accommodating. They Allowed a dog as long as she could care for it, even in memory care.

I liked this place. I had ...

I liked this place. I had sung at this place with a friend for there Sunday Church. I had not seen Memory care before. I was impressed. One fee, no additions except for incontinence.

This is the Best!

We love it! They're wonderful. My mother is in the generations unit there and she's getting wonderful care. We're really happy there. She's not at all participating in anything but the do have a lot of activities. They play bingo, they do music and have art. They do exercises and take them on outings. I think it's a very good value. The care is wonderful. My mom likes them better than she likes me! She just gives the caregivers the biggest smile. That makes me feel good. I think of all the places she's been, Claremont Place is the best.

Mom is Higher Functioning than the Other Memory Care Residents

I'm happy so far. My mother's been in there a little over a month so it's still pretty new. So far I'm happy. I don't think she's really happy there. She lived with us for over 10 years and that was a big transition for her. Part of the problem (I'm going to talk to them about this) is she's in what they call generations which is their memory care and the people on her floor are much lower functioning than she is so I think she feels quite isolated. So far she hasn't made any friends so that part is not too good. That's not their fault but it hasn't been that good of adjustment for her and I think that's part of the problem.

The do have activities. They have some thing every morning but I just don't think the activities are very stimulating for her. They're all in the section of the care facility that has a key pad on it. There are two floors and I really don't know anything about the people on the second floor but an awful lot of the people on her floor don't seem to have any recognition of the people around them or don't talk at all. There are no real problems. I think I made a good choice but I just wish the atmosphere was a little different.

Very Pleased!

The staff is very friendly but we've had some slight efficiency issues. When my mom moved in three weeks ago, she had a life alert button from her last community. Claremont Place was supposed to cancel it for her. This last week she got a bill so it hasn't been done yet. They can pay that as far as I'm concerned.

I shopped around and this was the best value for our budget. My parents have been there for a three weeks. I wish they would participate more in the activities. They have something different every day - church, trips, walking, concerts, movies, crafts, etc.

Overall I'm very pleased with it.

Claremont Place one-week in!

So far everything has met and even exceeded our family's expectations. The staff are cheerful, friendly, helpful, and all seem to know your loved one from the get go. They are all willing to help and are very patient. My mother loves the food and has no complaints whatsoever. Mostly, I feel she is cared for, valued and respected, which is oh so important.

Love the facilities and Director was ...

Love the facilities and Director was great. As of today it is in my top two.

Loved the 1st impression of a clean a...

Loved the 1st impression of a clean and comfortable place. The size of the rooms, and the floorplans that were well thought out. The bathrooms were especially nice. The shower had a cushioned pull down seat. The price was lower than other places with more living space. It was a quiet neighborhood. The facility was very calm and friendly.

Place was nice and staff friendly.

Place was nice and staff friendly.

Love the one bedroom, was a great size.

Love the one bedroom, was a great size.

Welcome to the Simple Life

Assisted Living Claremont, CA by Claremont Place
Now that you, a family member or a loved one are ready to experience life's next chapter, we hope you will consider Claremont Place Senior Living. Helping our residents experience moments and experience life is what we do best.

Claremont Place is located in a tree-lined neighborhood just minutes away from The Claremont Village and Claremont Colleges. Our residents can take advantage of the many parks, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, lectures, and free concerts the local area has to offer.

Independently owned, and operated by Integral Senior Living, our senior community has an atmosphere and personality all its own. We provide a truly unique living experience that blends the comfort and charm of home with the convenience of additional services tailored to meet each individuals unique needs.

At Claremont Place, our personalized activities, services and amenities enhance quality of life and allow our residents to focus on filling each day with friends and memories. From the entire family at Claremont Place Senior Living, we'd like to be the first to say welcome home!