Oakmont of San Antonio Heights - Upland, CA

Nice Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my mother and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan they had as well as other great amenities for the residents. It was just not the right fit for her in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone interested.

All in All the Community Is Very Nice

My parents are doing alright it has become their new home. My mom and dad do some of the daily activities and go on some of the outings. They receive the care the need and I can't complain. Down the hallway they have a shared living room with chairs and tables to entertain guests when they come to visit. The staff has been very nice and extremely helpful. My mom an dad are early risers and breakfast starts at 7 am and that works well. We like that it is a newer community. It is a very nice and clean facility. One of the nicest communities that we visited. There has been some issues with meals recently and I was told they are looking for a new chef. The food when they moved in was awesome. The presentation and taste was so good, it was like a picture.

Jessica Chandler

Hello,

Thank you for your great comments. We’re pleased to hear that you and your family enjoy our community. Oakmont strives to be a leader in the senior living community industry, whether it comes to providing 5-star dining or excellent amenities for our residents. If you have any other questions regarding Oakmont of San Antonio Heights, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Warm regards,
Erika Lemon, Executive Director

Oakmont of San Antonio Heights gets my recommendation

The community looks like a nice hotel. They offer a lot of activities as well as trips out. The staff have been great. They are helpful and mom feels she can talk to anyone about her needs. The food is hit or miss and sometimes there is a wait to get your food. They only change the menu three times a quarter, however they are willing to accommodate special orders. The main thing that helped us chose this community was the friendliness of the staff and residents.

Oakmont Senior Living

We are so glad that you and your mom are enjoying Oakmont of San Antonio Heights. The main menu has selections that change per quarter to take advantage of seasonal offerings, but did you know that there are menu selections that change every day? Our Executive Chef also meets with residents on a monthly basis to discuss the menu and what new offerings they would like to try; this might be a great way for Mom to let us know what she enjoys. And you’re right, our friendly staff will always look to accommodate special requests. Please always feel free to call or stop by my office anytime with any questions or concerns. We love having you and your Mom as part of our Oakmont family! Warm Regards, Erika Lemon, Executive Director

Liked this place a lot. Both parents could stay together and the room seemed big enough to live in day to day. Met another older couple that are living the same way, and they seemed happy. The place is very pretty and very clean, and seems more cozy and laid back than another we toured. Great neighborhood too.

Care for mom

I toured this community. The staff was outstanding. They do offer activities. The community very clean. The meals seemed appealing. The activities are nice for the residents. We would suggest families tour this nice community for the care of a loved one. We needing a community closer to home.

Beautiful Community!

My tour of the Oakmont went great. I met one nice gentleman who took me on the tour, he showed me the entire building and answered any questions I had. The place was exceptional and a bit pricey. The reason we did not end up moving my mother in, is because they did not have a room available at the time.

my first stop and got a lot of help and information

Oakmont Senior Living

Thank you for visiting Oakmont of San Antonio Heights. We hope to have you return soon! Warm Regards, Erika Lemon, Executive Director

Dad liked it!

We loved this place and were very impressed in every way. Dad liked it and thought it would be a great place for his parents...who are deceased. He could see it for himself when he gets old...when he tuns 100, he said. They were agreeable to giving him daily chores so he can continue to work each day. We agreed he could receive a pay check there.

one of the nicest Senior living places you'll find....

Staff really top notch. Carolyn always so nice! The place is immaculate. Food really really good! We had a wonderful holiday meal that everyone raved about. Would highly recommend this place.

a gem at top of Euclid.

This place is beautiful, incredibly clean with wonderful staff. Food is really top notch. The only concerns we have personally is our family member may need more overnight care than they can provide.

Great place!

Things couldn't have worked out better for us here! The staff is wonderful, the food is delicious, and they take great care of the residents! And the facility is just the right size! It's large enough that there's always something to do, but small enough that all of the residents really get to know one another!

Housing - rental, move out as cost gets too high
Facilities - Excellent, new and bright
Activities - Coordinated
Phases - a la carte pricing, as need arises

Making mom feel special

We were looking for a place for our mother in order to help her become more social and then also to help her with her failing memory, and need for assistance. The Oakmont is a beautiful facility and the staff was very friendly during our tour. Our mother immediately felt at ease and even as she struggled knowing she was leaving her home, she consistently commented on the fact that she loved the facility and she felt very comfortable there. We are so grateful that she will have a wonderful place to live and one she should be very happy to be living in as well.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. More than one parent can make things a little more complicated, we were concerned that they maybe didn't have enough staff for the transition. It's a really nice facility and they do what they can. It was one of the few that was new and clean, and the memory care director is very nice and knows her stuff. She was a big factor in making the choice.

Oakmont is hands down the best place around, they are great.

We have a loved one that is in the Oakmont in Chino Hills. We love it, we looked at this one, and we have another loved one that will be moving in here. Oakmont is hands down the best place around, they are great.

This sounds like a great pl...

This sounds like a great place, although all of their first floor apartments are gone even though they are not even open yet. The gardens and lands around the facility sound awesome, and they are known for their excellent food. Liz, whom I talked to, said it is like being on a cruise ship where everything is perfect just for you! This location has mountain view all around. Opens at the end of July 2014. Rating is based on my telcon with Liz. This is a smaller place with only 79 apartments. You can be part of the garden club and work in the flower gardens all you want.