Heritage Court Assisted Living - Upland, CA

Facility needs to be refreshed. Rooms need new paint and carpeting. Rooms viewed look old and tired.

• HPNC lost Mom's phone
• HPNC took 7.5 hours after doctor’s orders to place in IV in my Mom. In fact it required family intervention late in the evening to demand the IV to be started.
• Water was kept out of her reach
• Leaving breathing treatment apparatus on way after treatment done.
• Did not provide alternate meals to food she could not eat leaving her without food and hungry
• Nurse gave inaccurate information about when blood test was done. She said it was done when not done.
• Never got her out of bed.
• For 8 hours her iliostomy bag had been leaking and she asked several times that it be cleaned and changed. She laid for over 8 hours in her urine and feces. The result was a fungal infection that had to be treated at a local hospital.
• While in HPNC’s care she was given Robitussin DM-Dexthomorphan and Guafenisin, which in combination with her other prescriptions may have cause her hallucinations.
• Family “RESCUED” my mother from HPNC's care. HPNC refused to provide any and all documentation upon release with respect to here care, which is required by law.

Great Physical Therapy

My mom has been in there like 3 times, recovering from different things. The physical therapy department was wonderful, I felt. Some of the nurses and caregiver were really really good. The facility itself left a lot to be desired. The food was good but they really had an air conditioning problem. It was very hot when I went to go eat with her but the food was good and like I said the physical therapy was wonderful. There were a few nurses that I wasn't sure about but overall it was good. Outside they had a nice outside are but they had no umbrellas so you were just sitting directly in the sun.

Heritage Gardens

My mom has been there for about 3 months. They are taking really good care of her, the staff is awesome, and she loves the food. I looked at a lot of facilities in the area. I was looking for a home like facility, not too big or expensive, with activities to keep her busy. They are all of that and more. I have talked to other families with a mom or dad there and they all seem very satisfied with the care their family members are receiving. I am glad I found Heritage Gardens.

Very competent administration working...

Very competent administration working with the needs is the client.
Staff and atmosphere in general was very positive.

Toured The Gardens Dementia...

Toured The Gardens Dementia Care in Upland April 25. Amooreena was very helpful. She suggested Claremont Place.

Total Patient Care

At Heritage Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, we believe that each resident in our care is unique, with individual needs and preferences. This philosophy directs our Total Care approach to patient care. Total Care begins with an intense focus on the medical needs of each of our residents, then continues with kind attention to their personal, social and spiritual needs as well.

In addition to 24-hour skilled nursing care, we provide a comprehensive program of therapy services including physical, occupational and speech therapy.

Heritage Park is a quality, Total Care nursing facility with an exceptional staff and a wonderful environment. We believe that with one visit you will see what we mean.

We Are Caring for a Lifetime