Gardens of North Port - North Port, FL

Gardens of North Port - North Port, FL has yet not published prices.

A community for care

We toured this community and were impressed with the very large, bright halls and open areas. They do allow small pets for the residents to bring with them. They offer a great menu for the residents. The staff was nice and able to all questions. We would recommend families to tour this community for the care for a friend or loved one.

Good Care for Elders

They were great. super and very compassionate. I would recommend to anyone who needs elder care. The staff were super, the food is phenomenal and the dining staff were the best and you can see they loved the residents. I had a great experience. From my perspective during the 5 days, day and night, they even go beyond the care, they just were fabulous with their patience and compassion. My loved one was there to get her strength back and come home.

I had a lovely lunch tour here the gardens of north port is really our first option after touring all over with these big corporate places.the gardens is privately owned I felt warm and friendly walking in. I did not feel that walking into other communities. I hope to get on the wait list for my mother.

We just placed our loved one at The Gardens of North Port about a month ago. We are so pleased with all the attention and great care she receives there. The Management team is great they are so involved with all of the residents and go above and beyond they spent the first few weeks with her showing her around and introducing her to the caregivers and other residents.

I had a great tour it was the cleanest facilty around staff was so nice, they welcomed my mother right in. The marketer i had the tour with was so informational and efficent. I put a deposit the next day.