The Springs at South Biscayne - North Port, FL

Wonderful!

I have lived at The Springs at South Biscayne for over a year now. I moved to Florida to be closer to my Son, Daughter-in-law and Grandchildren. I couldn't ask for a better place to live. I have gained so many new friends and keep busy with the activities throughout the day. The food is delicious! I am truly blessed knowing that there is always someone here to help me when needed.

Everything was very appealing to the eye, very upscale, clean, well managed. Many very nice amenities. The 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments we compared. Neither one can hold a king size bed for my parents. They have no conterspace in the kitchen to even wash dishes because the microwave sits on it. The wide hallway space prob 10 ft should have been reduced and added to the apartment to make it an option for us. The bathroom does have a roll in shower unit for a wheelchair. It is great for a single occupant. It is very expensive with a poor layout in the apartment. The staff was very professional and eager to please.

Comfortable with Mom Move Here

Everything is working out very well for my mother with her move to this community. i do feel comfortable with her move here. I know she is safe, and in good hands at this facility. This is a good, safe community, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us.

Perfect Respite

Spacious rooms, friendly caring staff, plenty of appropriate
activities and above average food service made this a perfect respite for my mom. I probably will have difficulty in getting her back home.

On The Tour

We came and saw the community during lunch time. I did not see any one talking with each other during lunch. Compared to an independent facility this was much more. This was not the place for us because that is not what we wanted to pay.

A good experience!

My mother is doing very well since her recent move into The Springs at South Biscayne. She really likes everything about the community and we are pleased with our decision to chose this community.

My mom lovrs it there and very content, which helps me so much. Everyone has been so helpful making het transitions

Accommodating staff!

My mother is still a bit homesick, but the staff has been taking very good care of her since her move here. At first, there were some issues with her medications and a couple of other things, but they got them straightened out. They have a therapist visit her weekly so she can regain her strength. My niece goes and visits her very often and she is impressed with this community. They even take her to doctors and dentist appointments.

The rooms are very small; the food is NOT varied; I do not eat meat and the fish they give me is dry, and always Tilapia;

I hope to move again

This is a lovely facility. We had an issue that appears to have been met to our expectations and it was done with consideration and respect. The staff is exceptionally caring for our loved one.

Loving Care

This is very nice community. the staff is great, but sometimes they don't answer some of my questions on his progress. There needs to be a driver and hope they get the bus fixed so that they are active and get out on occasions. My father is very happy with the excellent meals that are served. I would recommend this community for others.

Mom loved her respite stay!

Mom loved her respite stay. Only thing needing improvement is that there are no excursions due to the fact that they do not have a van.

Visited this place. The atmosphere was very inviting and the staff very friendly. They do offer a memory care unit but do not offer medicaid options at this time.

My mom needed a place relatively fast. Her safety was paramount and she needed 24 hour help until she recovered. Meanwhile my step dad was taken to hospital and tried to rehabilitate. The Springs became her family without overstepping. They created an environment where she felt useful again and genuinely cared for. The food is great and the place is classy for my classy mom. She has freedom and help when she needs it. I am an advocate for the Springs and a Place for mom pointed me there. Thank you.

Outstanding facility

As a retired primary care physician, I have worked in many assisted living and skilled nursing facilities. My experience with my Dad at the Springs has convinced me that this is one of the best facilities I have seen. The staff is dedicated and truly caring, the rooms and environment are beautiful, and the services are outstanding.

A Must See! Great Place, Great Staff

I went there just to look around and was able to observe the staff working and interacting before I actually went inside, there are lots of windows so you can see things happening from the outside. I was so impressed with what I saw. The staff was so kind and always smiling. The inside was more beautiful than I expected and it felt so warm and welcoming.

I give the place 10's all around. I felt the staff was honest and didn't make empty promises that they couldn't deliver. They offer so much that when you break down the pricing, it is a great value. I have been paying someone to be at my house and at $24.00 per hour, it adds up quick so if you had to pay for 24 hour care, it is well worth it!

Great Place, Great staff and very beautiful, warm and welcoming.

AMAZING PLACE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE!!!

My husband and I went there today looking for a place for my sister. They were hosting a health fair to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association, however, we meet the most wonderful lady (Melissa), it was her second day but she was not only able to answer all our questions she was also so loving and caring that we felt right at home.

The place is the most beautiful place of all the ones we have looked at and I think we have looked at them all! I was impressed from the moment we walked through the doors. The staff were so helpful and so loving and caring. They offer all day dining! The activities were well thought out and had a lot of variety. We are taking my sister back in a few days and we will be moving her in!

I can't recommend this place enough! Before you put your family member anywhere else, go see for yourself what they offer! You will be glad you did!!!

Everything is going good

Everything is going good at The Springs at South Biscayne. She it likes a lot there. It is a brand new facility. The staff make every effort. I have no complaints about this facility. I am very pleased.