Heritage Oaks - Englewood, FL

Heritage Oaks - Englewood, FL has yet not published prices.

We Are Being Treated Well

Heritage Oaks is a fairly well organized community. There have been a few snaffoos so far, and the food is not so good. However, the staff is helpful, the facility itself is beautiful, and my husband loves it. The have a good activities program that is very full and efficient. They also clean our room once a week and do our laundry. Overall, I feel that we are being treated very well here.

A Healthy Environment

My aunt has been staying at Heritage Oaks, and it has been a great experience so far. The place is brand new, and it is spotless and clean. The staff is very friendly and caring, and overall, I think it’s just a healthy environment for my aunt. She loves the food there, and she is really enjoying the exercise program they have in the mornings. I’d certainly recommend this community to others.

Brand New Resort appeal

This community is definitely high-end and brand new. The grounds are beautiful, everything is new and the apts are nice sized. The front doors open up into a hallway and there is lots of open spaces. They offered a lot of amenities for the residents. We were very impressed with the tour here and the staff did a great job, they took their time showing us around and answered all our questions as well. My parents just did not feel that this was going to be a good fit for them.