Garden Villas of O'Fallon - O'Fallon, MO

I love it!

I love it! There are so many activities around the building to do. The staff and Residents are nice. They also provide great transportation to grocery stores, department stores and doctor appointments.

A Happy Home

Garden Villas is a delightful community of residents with a smiling professional staff in a bright and clean facility. We could not have been more pleased during the years our loved one lived at the Garden Villas.

Found Sunshine!

A warm welcoming place to call home!

Management and staff are always professional and ready to help!

My mother's apartment looks wonderful and the view off the balcony is super!

There are many things to do during the day.

Food is good!

She has not been happy living in her house by herself the last few years and now she has found a community of friends who care!

This is one of my faves so far

Friendly staff and a nice clean place!

My loved one hasn't been here long, but so far our experience has been a very good one! The facility is beautiful, and always very clean and well kept. The staff is awesome, the nurses are friendly and the aides are really on top of things! Mom has also had very good things to say about the food! I'd highly recommend them!

It's amazing, wonderful, a very, very good place.

It's amazing, wonderful, a very, very good place. They are always very helpful. It was a little more homey feeling, and more reasonable in price when comparing our top two places. We are very happy this is such a good fit for our family.

It's working out well so far.

So far, so good. The only thing they have not been thrilled with is the food. The place is spotless, and the maintenance people are there in a minute. The people are very, very friendly. There are lots of activities. It's working out well so far.

Review of Garden Villas of O'Fallon - O Fallon, MO

I've lived here 4 years after moving here from Texas. I love my apartment. The best thing about the Villa is the loving staff. They reflect the attitude they cannot do enough for you. The food is good and there are plenty of fun activities.

The opportunity for our parents to become residents of Garden Villas of O’Fallon has been a lifesaving decision for our family in many ways.

Our parents are 87 years old, happily married for 65 years, and a couple that lived, loved, and collaborated on everything. Our Dad has physically labored all his life with our mom being the “glorified secretary” as she calls it and she has always been a darn good one!

With a lifelong history such as this it was a huge decision and transition we had to make when our Mom was no longer able to continue with her secretarial duties, nor her daily independence of driving, and decision making, while yet physically able to walk a 5K with good timing. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. At this same time, our Dad although physically much slower, he was still working on our farms daily and making all of the business decisions.

With our situation, we needed a place where our parents could remain living together, but also where dad could continue his independence of going to and from our farms, while knowing while he was gone, that mom was safely being taken care of and happy.

We toured and evaluated multiple Senior Assisted Living establishments in our community and we chose Garden Villa’s of O’Fallon.

We are extremely happy as a family with this decision and our parents have adjusted well and are enjoying their new home. We were welcomed and felt at home from the moment we walked in the door for the very first time for a tour, and the love and support from 100% of all of the staff has continued on a daily basis. The staff is part of our family now. Our parents have been very social all of their life and they have continued at GVOF due to all of the opportunities made available to them. From all of the holiday parties, birthday celebrations, sports games (our parents are huge cardinal fans), movies, bingo, horse races, happy hour, movie theatre, shopping trips, and lunch outings, they are very very busy! In addition to all of this Dad makes use of both the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs and also frequents the gym for exercise. Mom and Dad were even voted the King and Queen of GVOF by the residents on Valentines day!

The GVOF relationship is not just for the residents! They encourage, and provide so many wonderful opportunities for family members of all ages to want to participate with their resident family members in many activities from the 4th of July parties, Halloween, Easter, swimming or bowling. Our very large local family participates in all of the above.

In addition to all of the fun our family has at the GVOF, we are very thankful for the sense of comfort we all have now, knowing the special care mom and dad receive medically, the wonderful food provided three times a day (with an occasional visit to the ice cream parlor), housekeeping, and laundry service.

I know what I just described sounds as though Mom and Dad are living at a resort or on a cruise ship but it is the GVOF!

We love you!

Very nice place!

They do a wonderful job at Garden Villas of O'Fallon, I'd give them top marks across the board. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are friendly and the people here are very well cared for. I also like that there is a skilled facility right across the street, so that if my loved one's care needs advance to that point she does not have to move very far.

Review of Garden Villas of O'Fallon in O'Fallon, MO

I've lived here for 5 years and I love it! The food is great, the place is beautiful and perfect.

Review of Garden Villas of O'Fallon in O'Fallon, MO

The staff is wonderful! I could not be any happier. The staff treat us all like we are family.

I've lived here 4 years after moving here from Texas. I love my apartment. The best thing about the Villas is the loving staff. They reflect the attitude they cannot do enough for you. The food is good and there are plenty of fun activities.

Darrell,
Thank you for reviewing our home! We are so happy to have you as a part of our Garden Villas of O'Fallon Family. As always, we hope to provide our dear residents with the love, support and care that they deserve.

I have lived in this facility since they opened 5 years ago, and I
simply love it. Everyone on the staff is so friendly and helpful.
They cannot do enough for you. There are so many activities to participate in and they are a lot of fun. It seems there is always something to do, so there is no time to get bored. I am very fortunate to be able to live here, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Mary Vetter

Karen Bohack

Thank you for reviewing our home, Mary. I am so pleased to see how much you enjoy being here and participating in our activities. We have a GREAT activity staff that offers GREAT programs. Your recommendation to others means so much! Thank you!

Karen Bohack

I have lived here for 3 years, and it is beautiful. The staff can't do enough for you, everyone knows your name and is so nice. I have made lots of friends living here and I enjoy helping others. I like to volunteer with the activities department and there is always something to do.

Marge,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for helping out in activities. You are greatly appreciated! It just goes to show that you can meet your next best friend at Garden Villas of O'Fallon. We are so happy that you chose to call us home!
Assistant Director

I have lived here for 4 years, I love the place. The people, the food, the atmosphere, the staff, everything is top notch. It is a beautiful place to live!

Karen Bohack

Thank you for the glowing review, Donna! We love having you here as a part of our family. Our dear residents help to make Garden Villas of O'Fallon such a beautiful and wonderful place to live.