Village Center Care of Wentzville - Wentzville, MO

Great place for Grandma

We feel so comfortable with my grandma in this community. They are very very kind and they have helped her adjust she wasn't eating and she loves cream soups and they went out and bought it specially for her. They engage her to come to the daily activities not leaving her in her room all day. The staff have been here for years there isn't a high turnover rate. Also the caregiver ratio to resident is perfect. It is well kept up with no smells. They have established a routine for her. No matter when I pop in they buzz me in and they are always so pleasant they are so stellar. She loves her roommate they look out for eachother and we love they homey atmosphere. I would recommend this community. Oh and I tried for a long time to do her nails and she's gotten them done and loves it!!

Dark, dated, crowded, residents were not interacting with each other or anyone else. Activities were very routine.

daughter

This is a very homelike atmosphere. Clean and staff are so caring to my mother. She loves her room as it is very large and has a nice bathroom. The activity director is a sweetheart and my mom loves the outtrips. I'm so happy she has such a nice home.

Caring staff

The staff really cared for my mother. They were kind and compassionate. Room was large and clean, it was very homelike. Loved the staff and owner.

sister

Very nice staff. My brother lives here and is doing well. He has a nice clean room and enjoys the food.

Terrible!

Oh my goodness! SOOOOOO Dirty.

Small, dark and unclean looking.

disappointing; would not al...

disappointing; would not allow any family member or non family member to stay at this location

I Liked It

This is the second one we saw. It's owned by the same people as the first but I liked this one better. It seemed cleaner and brighter but they had no rooms available so that wasn't good.